CHAPTER 34

**PLEASE READ THIS AN:**

What if the cast of Always & Forever were to talk about their crazy lives on an interview?? This is exactly what is going to happen . We are going to pretend that a few of the characters are doing an interview and talking about their lives and relationships for us to get an better insight on his personalities. So, you my dear readers are the interviewers and can ask any characters any questions you want.

So drop your questions in the comments section or you can send it to me personally. You basically have to pretend that you are interviewing a celebrity and can ask any questions about their personal and professional lives. I'll answer them all at the end of this book.

A few of you have already sent me a few questions when I initially published the book and I'll be answering them with the others soon.

For now, Enjoy the chapter...

*******************************************************

Author's POV

Abhi had made all the arrangements. He planned to surprise her at midnight. Luckily Meera was working late on 18th so he asked Karan to stall her for a while and bring her home by midnight only. He invited Meera's dad, Karan, Nikhil and their entire family. 

It was 10 pm and Abhi was setting everything up with Alia, Adi and Nikhil's help.

Meanwhile, Karan had used the kill switch in Meera's car so it wouldn't work. Meera was constantly trying to start her car but it wasn't working. She groans in frustration and gets out of the car. Just then Karan comes and says,

"What happened?"

"My car broke down , its not starting", Meera replies. Karan knew that he had to keep her busy for 2 more hours. He opens the bonnet and pretends to check all the parts and wiring as if he knows a lot about it. After 5mins Meera tells him ,"Karan, leave it, its fine. I'll send someone to fix it tomorrow", but he doesn't budge.  After 15 more minutes , he finally gives up and says ,

"I don't know what's wrong with this"

"You would have saved us a lot of time if you has realized this 20mins ago genius", Meera says sarcastically. 

"Come on, I'll drop you". 

Both of  them sit in Karan's car and he starts driving. After 10 mins he stops in front of a café.

"I want coffee, do you want anything?", Karan asks Meera.

"Are you mad, if you drink coffee now you won't be able to sleep"

"I know but I really want some now so I'm going to go and get it, are you sure you don't want anything?". Meera nods in reply. Karan goes into the café to order his coffee. He doesn't actually want it, he's just trying to while away time.  

In the mean time Abhi texts Meera asking her when she'll be home just so that it doesn't look suspicious . Meera replies that she'll read in another 20mins. 

Karan comes out with two styrofoam cups in his hands and sits in the drivers seat. He hands one to Meera who looks at him inquisitively. 

"It's herbal tea", he clarifies. They both sit in the car and sipping their drinks and talking. Karan makes sure that she doesn't remember her birthday. After they finish drinking, Karan starts driving.

"You missed the left turn ", Meera says a Karan takes the wrong way on purpose. He does this a few more times and then checks the time. It's 11.45 , goo, they can go home now.