An Over the Telly Conversation

Before you start reading this, there is a song coming up and if you're like me and see a song in a story, you just skip it and don't read it. Well, you should probably read this song. Also, during the song, if something in is ( ) then one of the boys shouted it out to make things make a little bit more since or to make fun of Louis.

.

Also, there is a video to the side of the song.

.

Also, this chapter takes place a month after the last one, so she has now been gone for over two months.

.

 -Sammy

.

.

.

"Brittany!" Jess screamed and I sat up from bed and ran down stairs. She was sitting on the couch and the telly was on pause.

"What?"

"Sit down and don't move. You're going to watch this. All of it. Okay?" she asked and I nodded.

"What is it?"

Instead of answering, she pressed play. All of a sudden, it was the boys singing on a stage outside.

"He thinks you're so pretty

when you cry

when you cry

He wasn't ready

to hear you

say goodbye.

Now you're tearing him apart

tearing him apart

You're tearing him apart."

"You're so London

Your own style

your own style

You guys were together

You guys were so good

so girl, why

Are you tearing him apart?

Tearing him apart

You're tearing him apart."

I grabbed the remote and paused the telly.

"Is it just me or does the song sound a little different?" I asked and she hit me (softly) on the back of the head.

"It's about you and Louis, you idiot! Now keep watching! It gets better!" She grabbed the remote from my hand and pressed play.

"Did he do something stupid?

Yeah, girl, if he blew it

Just tell him what he did

and you two can work through it

There's got to be some way

to get you to want him

Like before."

"(Even though nothing was really going on between the two of you)"