Cinco de Mayo

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think of this chapter!

.

.

-Sammy

.

.

.

It was around seven at night when I woke up from my nap and as I stood up, I felt my feet and legs suddenly become wet.

“Shit,” I muttered as I looked down. “This cannot be happening. Not today,” I said to myself. “God dammit, they’re not going to believe me.”

I let out a groan, and instead of walking down stairs and telling Louis that my water had just broke, I went and took a shower since I figured that I wouldn’t be able to take one once we got to the hospital.

Thirty minutes later, I was packing up all the things that I needed for the hospital, and then it happened.

“Owwwww,” I yelled, I tried to be quiet, but I didn’t turn out that way.

After a few moments, there was a knock on the door and Louis walked in to see me laying on our bed, holding my stomach in pain. “Are you okay!” he yelled and ran to my side.

“Oh I’m dandy,” I replied sarcastically.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m having contractions,” I informed him and I squeezed my eyes shut and opened them a few moments later when the pain was over.

Contractions?” Louis asked in shock.

“Yep,” I said as I got off the bed and continued to pack the bag.

Louis just stood where he was with wide eyes for a minute or so and then he walked over to me.

“If this is a prank, I will be seriously pissed off,” he said and I just chuckled.

“It’s not, I promise.”

“So, you’re seriously going into labor?” he asked and he looked kind of scared.

“Yep, now be ready to become a daddy!” I told him as I zipped up my bag and started to carry it to the bedroom door.

Louis grabbed the bag from me and ran in front of me and down the stairs to where the rest of the boys were.

“Brittany’s going into labor!” Louis screamed and the boys looked at him in shock. “This is not a prank! Everyone into the car!” he yelled and then ran out the door and into the car.

I slowly walked into the room where the boys were sitting in shock. “Well, are you coming?” I asked and then they all jumped up and ran out in front of my and into the car.

They left the passenger seat opened for me and I crawled in.

Twenty minutes later, the seven of us were at the hospital and I was in the bed.

“I am freaking out,” Louis announced.

“You’re freaking out? I’m the one who has to shove an eight pound thing out of my body,” I stated.

“I’m still hoping that this is a joke.”

“It’s no-,” I started but then there was a serious stabbing pain in my stomach as I started having another contraction. “Pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain,” I kept repeating until it was over. “No, it’s not a joke. That would be a cruel joke to play. I’m just hoping that I don’t have her until tomorrow so her birthday isn’t on Cinco de Mayo. I don’t want my kids’ birthday to be shared with a Mexican holiday.”