Dinner Table Announcement

I’d been a vampire for well over a month now. I’d feed off of Harry every day, but only a little since blood from the source was more filling than blood from a bag, which I don’t use because I don’t talk to Mason who is the only person that I know that could even get me some.

“Can I talk to you?” Harry asked as we cooked breakfast for everyone who was still sleeping so they could wake up to food.

“Of course you can,” I replied and turned to look at Harry who was all fidgety and was playing with his figures. “What is it?” I asked. I was kind of worried. Harry never acted like this.

“Umm, well, it’s just that, umm-.”

“Out with it!” I yelled.

“I think I might be bi,” he said quickly. He looked physically scared to see my reaction.

“Well, that was not as bad as I thought it was going to be,” I said and let out a sigh of relief.

“What do you mean?”

“You had me really worried with what you were going to tell me. I thought it was going to be something like you got another girl pregnant or you told someone about me.”

“So, are you okay with me possibly being bi?”

I hopped up on the counter by him. “Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know,” he said and scratched the back of his neck.

“Well, would you like to tell me when you think you figured it out?”

“New Years, when I kissed Niall.” My eyes went wide.

“Do you like Niall?” I asked.

“Please don’t tell him,” he said quickly and I chuckled.

“I won’t, I promise, but you should really tell him.”

“How?” Harry asked. “When?”

“Go out to dinner tonight or something. I’m almost positive he would be ecstatic to go.”

“Should I tell the other boys?”

“After you tell Niall.”

“Do you think he’ll be okay with it?”

“He’s Niall. The only thing he wouldn’t be okay with is you stealing his food.”

“That’s true.”

“Yeah, I know. Now, as a bi man, do you lean more towards girls or guys?” I asked and Harry shrugged.

“I don’t know. The last two people I’ve kissed have been you and Niall, and neither were a full blown kiss.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, who are the last two people you’ve kissed?”

“You and Louis.”

“Well, I have a weird request.”

“What’s that?”

“Stay still,” he said and walked towards me and stopped in front of me. “I’m going to kiss you now.”

Harry’s mouth cut off whatever I was about to say. It felt weird to be kissing Harry, but I went with it. It was Harry, so he must’ve had a good reason.

After a few minutes, I heard someone say, “What the fuck.”

Harry and I pulled away from each other to see none other than my boyfriend standing in the doorway of the kitchen.