Tour Time

The next day I dropped Melody Pond off at my mums house. I must say that I was very sad to tell her goodbye, but Mum promised that her, Bob and Melody would come up to one of the concerts and come visit us and met Danny.

I stopped by Sil's to tell her goodbye. Tay, Fe and Angie were there too, and they were sad that I was leaving.

Then I called up Meghan, Aspen, Lyndsey, Greg and Jake, and everyone went to Jakes. We spent the rest of the night hanging out. And when I say 'hanging out,' I mean most of us sat in front of a giant TV and played Halo, while the rest played on their phones.

We only talked if there was something important to say or if we were insulting someone for ending our killing spree.

My phone alarm to wake up went off and I looked out the window.

"Crap," I muttered and paused the game. "I have to go."

Everyone stood up and gave me hugs good bye.

"We're going to visit you," Meghan told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Remember, we got tickets last year," Aspen explained.

"Give mine to Jake," I instructed and gave everyone another hug before I left.

"Bye," I yelled and I walked out the front door.

"Bye!" Everyone yelled back, and I walked to my car. 

 .

 .

 .

 .

When I got back home, all six boys were sitting on the couch.

"Where were you all night?" Liam demanded, sounding very brotherly.

"At Jakes," I replied timidly.

"Did you have sex with him?" Harry asked.

"What! No! Ew!" I yelled.

"Didn't you have a child with him?" Niall quizzed.

"Which means that you've had sex with him before," Zayn added.

This was starting to feel like an interrogation.

"No, Jake and I have never had sex. I was impregnated by some random guy at a Halloween party," I said quickly before they could say anything else.

"WHAT!" four of them screamed in shock.

"You heard me. Now live with it," I said as I sat on the couch by Louis, who had Danny on his lap.

"So if you and Jake weren't having sex," Louis asked, "what were you doing?"

"Some of my other friends went to his house, and we played Halo for, like, fifteen hours."

"You play video games?" Harry asked.

"I'm the shit at them," I informed him.

"Why have you never played with us?" Zayn demanded.

"Because I've watched you guys play."

"You don't want to lose against us?" Liam asked.

"No, because your arses would be black and blue from the number of time they got kicked."

"Is that a challenge?" Louis asked.

"How about this. There will be a serious Halo match in the future when my friends come to one of your concerts."