My New Step Brother

When the blindfold came off, there were four, attractive teenage boys standing in front of me, and another one sitting on the bed with me.

"Hi, I'm Niall. Niall Horan," the blond, Irish one who was sitting on my bed said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, I know who you are," I replied in astonishment, looking into his startling blue eyes.

"I'm Liam," another one of them said.

"I know who all of you are, but what I doing here with One Direction? And why did you kidnap me!" They all looked at me confused.

"I'm going to be your stepbrother," Niall repeated slowly, as if it explained it all.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," Niall said.

"There is no fucking way that my mum is engaged to Niall Horan's dad."

"Well, she is," Niall said, "I don't understand why you don't believe me." Niall looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm sorry, it's just-", I started to apologise, but was cut off.

"So, how was your car ride?" Niall asked, interrupting me.

"Oh, it was just frickin' fantastic," I said, putting a lot of sarcasm into my voice.

"Goodie!" Louis screamed.

"Yeah," I said. "Hey, is there any way that you could, ummmmm, well, get this tape off me!?!" I said as I pulled at my hands, which were taped behind my back.

"Oh, yeah, sorry!" Liam said, and rushed over to me, helping me get the tape off. Everyone else was laughing their arses off at us as Liam struggled with the tape that was on my hands.

The amount of duct tape they used on me could have fixed up a car. It had to be at least half of a roll.

If you've never tried to get a shit load of duct tape off of you, you should know that not only is it really hard to do, but it's really painful.

"There," Liam said after a few minutes once he was finished ridding my hands of tape.

Someone handed me a pair of scissors and I cut down the tape that covered my legs.

"Well," I said, "This is going to hurt."

Harry then ran up to me ripped the tape off. And yes, I was right. It was really painful.

"Awwwww!" I screamed out in pain as I felt hair getting ripped from my leg, and saw Niall and Harry flinch. I felt tears in my eyes, and I rubbed my legs. They were now bright red, and surprising smooth.

"Are you okay?" Zayn asked, concern filling his voice.

"Oh, I'm just dandy. It's not like that hurt or anything."

"I bet it did," Harry said with a cheeky smile.

"Hey, can I ask you guys a quick question?" I asked them.

"Shoot," Liam said.

"Well, ummmmm, why the hell did you kidnap me?!? You could have just rang the doorbell, or called me or something!" I screamed, and they all started laughing again.

"I wanted a fun way of meeting you," Naill said, and I just glared at him.

"Why w-," I started, but was cut off.

"Here's your phone by the way," Liam said, passing me my phone.

I checked the time. It was five twenty in the morning.

"What is wrong with you people!" I demanded.

"A lot of things," Louis muttered, and Harry slapped him upside the head.

"Hazzabear," Louis cried, "How could you!" Louis then ran and jumped onto the bed right beside me, hugged me, and then started to fake cry into my shoulder.

I hugged him back, "Shhhhh, it's okay Louis, I'm sure the tall, hairy man didn't mean it."

"He did! He's so mean!" Louis cried. Everyone was trying there hardest not to laugh, but I ended up failing.

"Lol," I laughed, and everyone else cracked up. And yes, I said lol. Not l-o-l, lol, like, as a word.

After a minute Niall said, "All right, all right, everyone out. I want to talk to my soon to be sister." Surprisingly, everyone left without an argument.

"Bye," I said.

"Bye," they replied.

"You wanted to talk?" I asked him after a moment.

"Yeppers," he said, and he sounded very Irish saying it.

"About what?"

"Well, since were about to be related, I have to ask this."

"What?" I said confused.

"Do you want to be involved in the world of One Direction?"

"Sure?" I said, and Niall picked up on my confusion.

"If you say yes, then it will involve paparazzi being everywhere you go"

"And if I say no?"

"Then, I don't know."

"Well, sure. I don't really care."

"Are you sure sure?" Niall said.

"Yes."

"Good," Niall said, and walked to the door. "Oh, and by the way... You're living here for the next, well, we don't know how long! Bye!" he yelled, and ran out the door, slamming it.

 .

 .

Hope you like my story! Comment and vote! Tell me what you think!

 .

I'm sorry if it's bad, but trust me, it gets better later on.

 .

 .

-Sammy