This is What Happens When I Get Bored

Okay, so, this is something else that I never really clarified. Where they live. (Picture to the side)

.

So, I’m having them live in Cheshire (because I can) and they live in one of those city like houses that are all close to each other and they aren’t that far from the city.

.

So, ummm, yeah.

.

PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!

.

BLAME MEGHAN!!!

.

I'm not kidding!

.

This is all one hundred percent her fault!!!

.

.

-Sammy

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

“Hello?” I answered without looking to see who it was.

“Brittany? Are you okay?” Meghan asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“Okay, um, go get completely ready and then call me back.”

“Okay, bye,” I said as I crawled out of Nialls’ empty bed and walking to the nursery where all my stuff was still at.

After I was showered and dressed and had my makeup on, I pulled out my phone and called Meghan.

“What’s up?”

“Are the boys home?”

“Yeah, they’re down stairs, why?”

“Is Louis home?”

“I’m assuming so, but why?”

“I read something on the One Direction website and I think you should talk to Louis.”

“What's it about?”

“Just go and ask Louis if he needs to tell you anything.”

“No, you tell me what you read or I’m going to go read it,” I demanded and I heard Meghan take a deep breath before she continued talking.

“Apparently Louis was seen going home from a bar or pub or club or something like that with a very slutty looking girl.”

“What?”

“Yeah, and then she posted a picture of Louis sleeping on her twitter.”

What?!?” I asked and I felt tear of different emotions come to my eyes.

“Yeah, um, so you should really go and talk to Louis and then you can come over to my house if you need to.”

“Okay, well, I’m going to confront him. Bye.”

“Bye,” she replied and I hung up the phone.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and I walked out of the nursery and down the stairs.

“Hey Britt,” Harry said from the couch when he saw me, and then he saw that I crying. “Are you okay?” he asked as he walked over to me holding Danny.