A Not So Awkward Conversation

"Okay, well, one is that you can't get pregnant again."

"Nine more good reasons," I stated.

"And you'll say yes?" Harry asked.

"Possibly. Now nine more reasons or benefits."

"Okay, two, sex is fun. Three, it makes giving birth less painful. Four, apparently having sex while pregnant is awesome. Five, apparently having sex with a pregnant girl is awesome. Six, we would't have to use a condom. Seven, we can have sex whenever we want. Eight, immmmmm," Harry muttered as he racked his brain for more reasons. "I won't have to look like a man whore going into a hotel with a girl. Nine, no one would suspect that we were sleeping together. And ten, it would bring us closer as friends." Harry had a triumphet smile on his face when he stopped talking.

I gave him a slow clap and said, "I'm impressed Styles. I didn't think that you could do it."

"So, what's your answer?"

"Well, it depends."

"On what?"

"Well, first of all, if I said yes, there would have to be some rules."

"Like what?"

"Well, no one could ever know."

"Obviously," Harry said to me like I was stupid.

"You know what, strike that. If I say yes and we become Fuck Buddies, I want you to tell Louis. But I want you to tell him while I'm in labor."

"Why then?"

"Because he can't get made at me then. Also, he's going to be to distracted by me giving birth to really understand what you're saying, and when he does, there will be a baby in his arms so he won't be able to do anything about it."

"Okay, anything else?"

"There are some things that you don't know about me, and if this happens, you will find out and you can't freak out or try to do anything about it."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm not going to tell you. You'll see it and know what it is, but I won't talk to you about it."

"Okay, so, once again, anything else?"

"It all stops after the babies are born."

"Well duh! You and Louis will be engaged then and-." I cut him off.

"Louis and I aren't ever going to be engaged."

Harry smiled creepily before answering. "Yes, you are. The lads and I have came up with a full proof way of making you say yes."

I got a semi-evil idea. "Lets make a deal."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll agree to being Fuck Buddies if you tell me the amazing way that Louis is going to propose."

Harry's eyes widened. "Why would you do that to me?"

"Oh, so what are you going to choose? Getting laid whenever you want for the next fourish months, or keeping a secret?"

"You little bitch," Harry said and then brought his face so close to mine that our noses touched. "He's asking you at Disney World." Then he kissed me.

When the kiss deepened, Harry lost his shirt and mine was soon to follow. When we broke apart, I looked Harry up and down and he did the same to me.

"Brittany! What the fuck!"

"I said that there were things that you didn't know about me, and we're not going to talk about it."

"No, we are," he stated.