Hospital

Liam's POV

.

.

The boys and I were watching a Friends rerun when my phone started ringing. I looked at the screen and it was Paul.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Liam, don't freak out," Paul said.

"Over what?" I replied slowly

"Harry and Brittany got into a car accident and are at Mercy Hospital."

"What?!?" I screamed and stood up. The boys looked at me in confusion.

"Yeah, and I was told that it was very bad. You and the boys should get over there. I'll be there be there by seven."

"Bye," I replied and hung up.

"What?" Louis asked.

"Harry and Britt got into a car accident," I replied and all the boys jumped up.

"Come on," Zayn said. He was already headed out the door.

Within a minute, all of us were in the Escalade and Louis was headed to Mercy.

"How bad is it?" Niall asked.

"Paul was told that it was very bad, but he didn't say what happened," I replied.

"Oh my god, their ganna be dead," Niall cried and Zayn threw his arm around him.

"No, they're going to be fine," Zayn reassured him. Niall put his face into Zayn's shoulder and cried.

Niall's phone then started going off.

"Hello?" he answered as soon as he removed his face from Zayn's shoulder. "Yeah, we're headed there right now... I'll let you know as soon as I see them... Bye," he said and then hung up and his head went right back into Zayn's shoulder. "That was Britt's mum," he muttered, and then started to cry harder.

Ten minutes later, we were running through the hospital doors and up to the counter.

"Harry Styles and Brittany Tom?" I asked.

"One second," the lady behind the counter replied and started typing on the computer in front of her. After a moment, she said, "It seems that Brittany and Harry are still in surgery." My eyes widened when I heard this and I could feel the boys stiffen up.

"Are they going to be okay?" Louis asked, his voice was filled with concern and you could hear the fact that he was silently crying in his voice.

"I'm not very sure at the moment," she replied. "But you guys can sit in the waiting room and I'll let you know as soon as one of them gets out."

"Thanks," I told her with a false smile and the boys and I went to sit down.

.

.

.

 .

.

*****

.

.

.

 .

.

About an hour later, the lady from the front walked over to us.

"Harry is out of surgery, and is on level four, room 418. I called down, and I was told that Brittany should be out in less than half an hour, and will be in the room next to him."