The Plan

"Which one of us gets to do it?" Louis asked.

"Me!" Harry announced.

"No, me!" Louis yelled.

"How about we flip a coin?" I suggested as I pulled out a coin from my purse.

"Fine," they said at the same time.

"Heads or tails?" I asked Harry.

"Tails," he said, and I flipped the coin.

It was heads.

"Yay!" Louis screamed, and Harry and I groaned.

"Fine, I guess I'll go inside," Harry said as he walked away angerly.

"Who's first?" Louis asked.

"You," I said as I walked over to him and started to undo his suspenders.

Once they were off, the rest of the clothes (except boxers) followed, and I threw them onto the ground.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Louis asked.

"They would have been on the ground," I explained.

"Oh, okay," he said. I walked over, grabbed his clothes, wrinkled them up, and handed them back to him and he put them on, but made sure that his suspereders were twisted up a bit.

"Your turn," he said and smiled.

"Okay, turn around."

Nope," he said, and popped the p.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Nope."

"Now."

"No."

"Yep."

"Never."

"Yeppers."

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Nope."

"Yes," I said, but Louis ran behind me, grabbed my shoulders from behind, and dead-legged me. I was then straddled by Louis as he removed my top shirt, and then started to take off my tank top.

"Stop!" I screamed, but it was too late.

"Brittany! What the hell are these!" Louis shouted, sat down next to me, still staring at the cuts.

"Nothing," I said, and grabbed my shirt's and put them back on.

"Tell me," Louis said.

"No," I said, and my voice cracked.

"Please."

"No," I replied, and tears started to fall.

"I won't tell anybody. I promise."

"I-I can't. Please don't make me," I said through my tears. I could feel my face turning red.

"Brittany, it's okay, I'm here for you," he said, and put his arms around me, holding me.

"No, it's not." I rested my head on Louis shoulder, and hugged him.

"Britt, it will be okay," Louis whispered into my hair.

"Promise you won't tell anyone," I sobbed.

"Promise," he whispered.

My tears and makeup were covering his shirt, but he didn't seem to care. We just sat there until my tears stopped falling, and my face turned back to normal color.

"Can we just go back inside?" I asked as I got up and whiped my eyes.

"Not yet," Louis said with a smile on his face.

Out of nowhere, he pulled out a water bottle, and poured some of it onto his face, and then did the same to me.

"What was that for?" I laughed.

"Sweat, duh," he said, and started to mess up my hair.

"Hey! Stop that!"

"I'm done, I'm done," he replied and pulled his hands away.

"Your turn!" I screamed, and started to mess up his hair. He just stood there with a smile on his face.

"Done?" he asked a few moments later.

"Yep," I replied, and grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the ally.

"Wait, wait," he said and stopped me.

"What?" I asked, and he held my head and fixed my makeup.

"There, that's better."

"Thanks," I muttered.

"I wonder what Harry has been talking to them about," Louis said, his arm was around me again.

"I don't know, but he's probably hitting on them."

"True, true." Louis replied.

"FYI, Greg is gay," I informed him.

"I suspected it, but I didn't want to say anything in case he was just a really girly boy."

"Yeah, and he's also, like, in love with One Direction."

"Surprisingly, a lot of gay guys love us."

"Well, you guys are kind of attractive," I muttered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing."

"I think that you just called us attractive," Louis said, a smiling was growing on his face.

"I said 'kind of attractive.'"

"Still," he said as we walked through the Coffee House doors and walked to our table.

I sat down, and acted like normal, and Louis did the same. I could see all of my friends staring at me, but I kept a straight face.

"What are you staring at me for?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing," Meghan said, and then stood up, grabbed my arm, and pulled me out of the Coffee House.

"I'm really getting tired of this," I complained as I got dragged away. For some reason, everyone else just stayed sitting at the table.

When we got outside, Meghan pulled me into the ally and away from everyone else.

"Did you and Louis just have sex in al alleyway?!?" Meghan screamed.

"Yes Meghan, because I just fucked a guy I just met in a fucking alley! No! Of course not!"

"Really? Because it looks like you did," Meghan said as she gestured at the state of me.

"Can we just not talk about it," I said.

"Is that a yes!" Meghan asked excitedly.

"That's an, 'I'm not answering.'"

"Fine, but you're telling me later."

"I will, but you have to tell me what Harry and you guys talked about."

"Nothing really. He started to flirt with all of us, which was really awesome. Well, except not to Greg, which really bummed him out."

"They're not gay," I told her.

"No one know that for sure."

"I'm pretty sure."

"So you guys did have sex!" Meghan screamed.

"Maybe we did, and maybe we didn't, but can we just go inside?" I said to her.

"Okay, okay, but you will tell me later."

"I will, I promise," I told her, then I followed her inside.