Pizza can cause Comas

When I got back home, Harry was laying on the couch with an icepack on his head.

"Are you okay?" I asked. Concern was filling my voice at the sight of one of the boys injured.

"No, and I really need someone to take care of me," he said and he gave me puppy dog eyes.

I walked over to Harry and kneeled by his head.

"Will you let nurse Brittany see your boo-boo?" I asked in the voice that you talk to babies in. Once he nodded slowly, I took the icepack off. "Oh my god!" I exclaimed when I saw the stitches on his forehead.

"I told you that it got bloody," Louis yelled from the kitchen.

"How did this happen?" I demanded.

"Well," Harry replied, "Niall and I were arguing over the last slice of pizza and I tripped and hit my head on the counter then on the floor."

"W-wow. J-just wow," I said to him and Niall.

"To make it worse, Niall ate the piece pizza," Louis added.

I turned to glair at Niall who was sitting at the other end of the L-shaped couch. He just shrugged.

"Hey, you people know the rules," he started. "All the food in the house is mine for the taking wither you're eating it or not."

"That's true. It really is a rule," Louis informed me.

"I know it's a rule, but why didn't you just order another pizza?" I asked them.

"We both wanted pizza right then and there. We didn't want to have to wait for someone to make it and deliver it," Harry explained.

"Well, do you guys want dinner since most of you didn't eat and one of you never get's full?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yes!" all three of them shouted.

"What do you want?" When none of them answered, I added, "Macaroni it is." I then went to get everything to make it.

Twenty minutes later I was done making three boxes of mac-n-cheese. We were sitting on the couch watching Avatar. Harry was sitting on the floor with his head on my knees and I was massaging his temples as he ate his food.

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

About halfway through the movie Niall and Harry had fallen asleep and Louis had his head on my shoulder and was almost out of it.

"Okay," I said to whoever was listening, "I vote we go to bed." Louis nodded in agreement.

I stood up and carefully moved Harry's head off of my knees. I grabbed the boys' empty bowls and put them in the sink. Then I walked back over to Harry to wake him up.

I had decided to leave Niall where he was because he looked cozy, but I had to move Harry because he was injured and also sitting on the floor, which couldn't be very comfortable.

"Lou, can you help me wake him up?" I asked Louis.

"Your problem," Louis said sleepily as he walked up the stairs and yawned. "Oh, and make sure that you wake Harry up every two hours to make sure that he's not in a coma."

"Uggg!" I groaned, and I took my phone out and set an alarm for every two hours until noon. Then I gently shook Harry's shoulder to wake him up. "Harry, Harry sweetie, wake up. You need to wake up," I said to him sweetly.

"No," he groaned.

"Yes," I said back.

"Carry me," he told me.

"I can't carry you, but I'll help you upstairs."

He weakly held up his arm and I pulled him to his feet. He leaned on my back and draped his arms around my shoulders so it was like I was practically giving him a piggy back ride.

Once we got to his room, I opened the door and lifted up the covers on his bed then I nicely laid him down. I would have just shoved him onto it, but I didn't want him to hit his head and get a worse concussion.

"Thank you Britterz," Harry muttered as I walked to his door.

"Night night Harry," I said to him and started to open the door to leave.

"No! Come here," he demanded angrily. I closed the door and walked to him in confusion.

"What's wrong Hazza?" I asked and he scooted over in his bed and lifted up the covers.

"Come here," he said again and I rolled my eyes. "I'm cold, come here."

"Fine," I said and crawled in with him.

Once I got into his bed, he wrapped his arms tightly around me. I set my phone down on the bed beside my head to make sure that it woke me up when it went off.

"That's better," he muttered and started to fall asleep again.

I'll admit it. Lying in Harry's arms was very cozy. This was the first time that I had shared a bed with one of the boys, and it was the most comfortable that I had been since I had got here. I just felt so protected and loved.

I didn't feel the need to cut right now, even though I get the urge to every night before bed. Normally I would just lie in bed with only my thoughts as my company, but all of the bad and depressing thoughts were gone right now when I was lying in Harry's arms.

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

*****

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

The next thing I knew, my phone was going off. I woke up immediately, but Harry barley flinched. My phone was on high and playing Ascending, which was the most annoying ring-tone that I had.

Harry still had his arms wrapped tightly around me, so I turned in place to face him.

"Harry," I said. "Harry," I said again. I kept repeating his name until he finally woke up.

"Yes Love?" he asked as he slowly opened his eyes. I could feel my arms tighten around me.

"Just making sure that you not in a coma," I informed him and turned back around.

"Well that would make for a headline. 'Harry Styles goes into a coma because of pizza,'" he said and I giggled.

"Go to bed," I told him after a few moments.

"All ready on it," Harry muttered and then stopped talking.

 .

 .

 .

(This oncoming message is for my friend Meghan, you can read it if you want to, but it is in no way related to my story... sorry)

 .

Oh, and Meghan if you're reading this, I will be sooooooo angry with you. I'll let you know when you're allowed to read it. And when you're able to read it, I will take this message down. That means that if you're reading this message, you're not suppose to be reading my story. If I find out that you're reading my story, which is meant for random people, I will kill the character Meghan off and give her a horrible and painful death. Luv ya!

.

Picture of Angie to the side!

 .

 .

-Sammy