Flowers

If you can think of a picture you want to see to the side, let me know, because currently it's a gif of Turkish Oil Wrestling!!!

.

And, there's a video promoting gay rights!!!

.

.

-Sammy

.

.

.

The large group of fans that were waiting outside of my phone in the snow screamed as the car pulled to a stop and the doors opened.

I watched from my bedroom window as Niall and Greg were shoved through the crowd by security. I was good minute before I heard the front door close and they were in the house. I watched as security tried to make the fans leave.

As I walked downstairs I was that all of my girl cousins were hugging Niall and not letting go.

Instead of helping him out, I went over to my older step brother and gave him a hug. “Long time no see,” he said and I chuckled.

“How was your flight?” I asked and he shrugged.

“The flight was fine, but the airport was hectic.”

“Hey boys,” my mum said and the rest of the adults walked into the living room. Mum and Bob wet and hugged Niall and Greg and they just ignored the fact that Sara and Nelly were holding onto his legs, that Sally was on his back and that Jilly and Amy were standing by his sides hugging him.

Jason and Aaron watched from the couch in amusement as Niall continued a casual conversation as if he didn’t have five girls holding on to him. After a few minutes all of the adults went into the other room.

“Ladies, can you please let go of the famous little Irishmen so I can give him a hug?” I asked and one by one my cousins let go of Niall.

“Hey sis,” he said and gave me a hug.

“Hey Nialler, I missed you,” I told him and removed my arms from around his neck. “What have you guys been up to?”

“Hanging with some family,” he replied. “What about you?”

“Hanging with some family,” I said and looked around the living room at all the people in it.

“Guys!” my Aunt Jenny yelled from the kitchen. “Lunch!”

“Yes!” Niall said happily. “We got her in time for food!”

Then, everyone headed into the kitchen.

.

.

.

.

.

*****

.

.

.

.

.

Two days later, I woke up to Zayn yelling, “what the fuck!”

I sat up quickly and someone else sat up beside me and I turned my head and said, “Harry, what are you doing here?”

“Got in last night,” he replied and yawned and stretched.

“Wait,” I said and looked at Zayn, “What are you doing here?”

“Got here last night.”