My (Lyndseys) Speech to Britt

Lyndsey's POV

 . 

 .

I wasn't able to see Britt until a week after her accident.

I got to the hospital right when visiting hours started so that I could see her, and not have to kick anyone (which would pretty much be all of One Direction because their always at the hospital visiting her and taking care of her) out of her room.

When I walked into her room, she was laying in her bed. Her left arm and leg were broken and in casts, but she looks a lot better than picture of her that I had received from Meghan a few days ago.

There was no longer a tube down her throat, and she was breathing on her own. Her heart monitor was letting out a steady, strong beat.

Someone had came in and put makeup on her, but they hadn't done a very good job at it, and didn't chose the right colors. I was pretty sure that there was blush on Brittany's eye lids.

Well, considering it was probably one of the boys in One Direction that put it on her, they did a pretty good job, considering that they're a boy who has hopefully never done someone's makeup before...but you never know...

I walked in and sat in the chair that was already pulled up to her bed.

"Hey Brittany," I said to her, "I was told that you might be able to hear me. Also, I heard that you've been moving some. That seems pretty cool. By the way, love your makeup."

"But Britt, there's something I've been wanting to tell you, but I was never really able too because I didn't know what to say. I came up with something a few days ago, but it's meant for when you're awake and not seriously injured."

"But fuck it. I not even sure I would be able to tell you if you were awake, so here it goes."

"You are the best friend I could have ever asked for. You help me out with my problems and give me the best advice."

"Like last year when I had to change schools. I was terrified because I didn't really know anybody, but you sat me down and told me to be myself."

"You said that if I wasn't myself, people would want to be friends with me because of who they thought I was, not who I am."

"You told me not to don't give a shit what people think of me, because if I did, I wouldn't be myself. That gave me a newfound confidence and without you, I wouldn't be the way I am today."

I paused for a second and took a deep breath.

"Brittany, I know what you're going through on the inside. You know that I cut and I'm going to sound like a hypocrite but it's so bad for you, and I hate to see you like this. I care about you way too much to let you go through this. You are honestly so beautiful and you inspire me."

"I know what you think when you look in the mirror. I've come over to your house when you're in the shower enough to know when you're crying in there."

"But Britt, you are beautiful and perfect the way you are. Any boy would be lucky to have you, but they go for all of the easy girls who are whores and slut who only like them for their looks and for their stuff, and not the girls who would actually love them for who they are."

 .

 .

 .

 .

 .

Brittany's POV

.

.

"...Who actually love them for who they are," I heard Lyndsey say. It sounded like she was crying.

"Reason number 379 why you're one of my best friends," I said slowly  and opened my eyes.

"Oh my god! You're awake!" she screamed in shock.

"No shit Sherlock," I muttered and she laughed.

"How long have you been awake?" she asked and then gave me a hug.

"When you say awake, do you mean able to move and talk, or do you mean that I'm aware of my surrounding and can hear people talk?"

"Both," she replied with a smile.

"Well, I been hearing people talk on and off for the past four or so days and I was able to slightly move, but now I'm able talk and sit up." To prove my point, I pressed the button that controlled the bed so I wasn't lying down, and then sat up.

"Do you know who has all come to visit you?"

"Yeah," I replied. "A shit ton of people. But mostly Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam. Harry has once I think."

"Should we tell a nurse that you're awake?" she asked me and I shook her head.

"Um uh, hell to the no. You really think that I'm going to waste a chance to scare the shit out Louis? You don't even know how much he goes out of his way to annoy the shit out of me."

"What are you going to do to him?" she asked me in the type of voice that said she knew what was going to happen and was in fear of Louis safety

"Not really sure yet, but all I know is that Louis is going to shit himself," I said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Should I call him and have him come here?"

"Where's my phone?" I asked suddenly and started looking around the room for Murphy.

"Ummm, well, I think it broke," she told me.

"Wait," I said slowly, "tell me if I'm wrong, but I was in a car accident, right?"

"Um, yeah. You were," she informed me.

"What happened?" I remembered seeing a car speeding towards Harry and I, but nothing else after that.

"You side of the car was hit by a drunk driver and the car flipped."

"Is the driver and Harry okay?"

"I haven't seen Harry yet, but I'm sure he's fine. All I know is that he's back at your house with four boys who are taking care good of him."

"Yeah, and Harry probably loves bossing them around. He was a big enough pain when he only had a concusion," I said with a smile on my face, the I frowned. "Wait, what about the other driver? Is he okay?"

"Well, since the driver was in a truck and you and Harry were in a convertible, he's fine. He's not even in the hospital. I talked to Zayn a few days ago, and aparently their going to sue him."

"Okay, well, on a brighter note, call Louis and say... ummm..."

After a few minutes, we had our plan and Lyndsey pulled out her phone to call Louis. And I was right, Louis is going to shit himself.