↳ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙅𝙤𝙗

You took a deep breath, as the woman in front of you read the paper containing your previous work experience. Your resume wasn't outstanding, so you could only hope that it was outstanding compared to the others she had read.

"Ms. L/N-" You straightened your posture the moment she called your name. "You're overqualified for this job, so why are you applying?"

"I really need the money, my father is bedridden and I need to help my mom with the bills." You explained.

"It shows that you finished a semester of business school, what were your plans going to be?" She read the piece of paper over and over again.

"Advertising, and slowly climb my way up the ladder. Starting jobs' pay is not bad, but not as good as this."

"Have you had any previous experience with kids?" She began asking the important questions.

"Yes, I've babysat neighbors' kids for years, especially during my teenage years to earn extra money." You reached into your purse to pull out the letter you forced them to write. You handed her the piece of paper. "Here's a letter one of them wrote."

She took the letter from your hands, she could tell you were prepared. "Thank you, Ms. L/N."

"I do want to remind you of everything. You will have to live with us and you will have to be available at all times. You will only have one weekend off per month, it seems exhausting but then again the amount we're paying is not an amount you'd find at any other job, especially since being a nanny isn't a high paying job. You will be taking care of two children, which can be very difficult. If you feel like you can't handle this, you can back out now." She reminded you, and you stayed quiet.

"Alright, Ms. L/N, you're the best candidate so I'm happy to say you got the job." She announced, and you had to hold back a foolish smile.

"When will I start?" You asked to clear out your schedule.

"During the weekend, I suggest you start packing." She informed.

It was Thursday afternoon, so you didn't have much time. You weren't upset though, the faster you began working the faster the first paycheck would come.

"Also, the first week you will be supervised by either me or my husband to check if you're fit for the job and can handle the kids." She added, and you nodded.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Fushiguro." You thanked her for the opportunity.

The days ahead of you would be busy, but that didn't really matter. You were happy as long as you got to help out your family.

-

You were moving boxes into your new home, getting help from some friends. You asked your new boss if friends could lend you a hand, and she said it was fine. The amount of stuff you had to move was more than you could've imagined, even after selling and gifting away most items, so you would take all the help you could get. The room was on the first floor, so at least you didn't have to keep walking upstairs.

It was bigger than you could've imagined and it also had its own bathroom. It was perfect, it was too bad you wouldn't have too much freedom.

"I think that's the last box." Gojo put the box on the ground.

"Thank you so much." You thanked him, again.

"He's wrong, this is the last one." Geto walked into the room with yet another box. Het set it on the ground.

"Thank you boys, I appreciate it." Gojo walked over to you and placed his arm around your shoulder.

"Anything for you, m'lady." You pushed him away since he was sweaty.