↳ 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥

"Toji..." You shook him, trying your best to get him to wake up. He was sound asleep. You looked at the time and knew that the kids would wake up any time soon, so it was best to get him out of your room beforehand. After shaking him for another minute he finally opened his eyes.

First thing he saw when he woke up was that elephant plush that he had given you a week ago. Now he figured out what kept getting in his way while he tried to get closer to you. He clicked his tongue and then grabbed the plush, throwing it across the room. He once again wrapped his arm around you, and pulled you close to his chest.

"Toji the kids will wake up at any time now." You told him but he simply ignored you. You tried to get out of his embrace, but he pulled you back in. You sighed knowing that it would be a difficult morning.

"Who cares? The door is locked. They won't see a thing." He responded and you attempted to pull away once again. Then it clicked in your mind that he needed to go to the pharmacy. Or one of you.

"You have to go buy me that Plan B." You reminded him and he groaned, but ended up sitting up. He looked over at you.

"You sure you don't want to carry my baby?" He asked, and the moment you furrowed your eyebrows, he put up his hands defensively. "Jokin'."

He stood up and grabbed his clothes from the floor, putting them on. You watched, but not for too long since you also had to get ready. You stood up and walked to the bathroom, making Toji stare since you were still naked. He bit his lip and attempted to look away, but it was too late. He looked down at the tent that had formed in his pants and thought about what to do for a minute. It could just be a quickie... nothing too long. He needed to solve the problem that was at hand and he wasn't going to jerk off, when you were a hundred percent capable of solving the problem you caused.

He took off his clothes again, and walked over to the bathroom. The shower was running and the curtain covered the view of you scrubbing your body. He opened the curtain, startling you.

"What are you doing?" You asked. You knew what he was doing, but you were just surprised by his actions.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He responded as he stepped into the shower with you. He almost hissed at the temperature of the water since he was so used to taking cold showers. It felt as if it were burning hot but he didn't make a comment about it. He grabbed the sponge from your hand and turned you around. "Let me help you."

He grabbed the bodywash and poured some onto the sponge before running it up and down your back. He finished and gave the sponge back to you, but he held you, making it nearly impossible for you to do anything. He began kissing down your neck gently before leaning into your ear, "You've caused a problem, now you have to solve it."

You had felt that problem on your back this whole time, and you knew he didn't come into the shower to just help you scrub your body. The kids would wake up at any time now, and you knew that turning him down wouldn't solve anything either. The faster he starts, the faster he finishes. "Just put it in."

"If you insist." He replied as he slowly pushed himself into you, making you drop the sponge on the floor and let out a moan. You could only hope that the sound of the water hitting the floor would drown out your moans, however, you tried holding back.

He slightly bent you over, and began moving. He didn't go too fast, but he was picking up speed. Toji groaned at how tight you felt around him. "Are you always so tight in the morning?"

"Fuck, Toji-" You moaned, making him chuckle. This was the same woman who had turned him down a handful of times, and it was fair to say he was proud of himself; you wish you could've said the same thing.