↳ 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨

"Hmmm Toji..." You moaned while you continued bouncing on top of him. He tried latching his mouth around your nipple, and it worked for a second until you continued moving.

You had been going at it for what felt like an hour. He just couldn't get enough. He finished and a minute later he'd be back inside of you.

You were at the front of his house, in his car. You had just tucked the kids into bed before he grabbed you. Of course, you were a bit worried since his wife was inside but after your first orgasm the last thing on your mind was her.

His hand moved to your clit and he began massaging it. He wanted to give you at least one last orgasm before going back inside the house. After the first, they always came fast so it didn't take long before you came around him again.

"You feel so good." He began doing the moving, since you were clearly tired. It didn't take him too long before coming inside of you, yet again for like the fifth time that night.

He pulled you off him, taking his fingers and pushing the leaking cum back into your cunt before fixing your panties. You grabbed your pants and attempted to put them on, which was a bit of a challenge while in the car.

"Is Mrs. Fushiguro feeling any better?" You asked, and he shrugged. He hadn't bothered to check on his wife who seemed to catch some type of virus.

A month had passed since Toji had left you in the hotel room, and everything was going pretty smooth. Except for one thing, which was his jealousy. You weren't oblivious to it. Every single time your friends called he would make some type of comment.

Your phone vibrated, and you checked to see who it was. He looked over your shoulder to find Geto's name displayed on the screen.

"Him? Again?" A tone of disbelief in his voice.

"He's my best friend, of course he's constantly texting me." You rolled your eyes at him which only pissed him off.

"I'm convinced he's in love with you." Toji commented, which made you chuckle.

"He says the same thing about you." You replied. Geto wasn't so far off with his assumptions though. He cupped your cheek, and forced you to look at him.

"I know how men are, trust me, he only wants one thing." Toji began, and you rolled your eyes.

"Toji, baby, I've known him for longer. I know how he is and how he behaves. I would know better than you." You responded. He rolled his eyes before opening the door and getting out. He acted like a child when he didn't get what he wanted.

You wanted to wait till he was inside of the house to get out, but instead of going towards the door he took out a box of cigarettes and a lighter. You got out, and headed towards the front door since you didn't have the patience to wait until he was done smoking.

You entered the house and the first person you saw was Mrs. Fushiguro who was walking down the stairs. She headed straight to the kitchen, completely ignoring you as you entered the place. You had a few things to fix in the kitchen, so you walked over there as well.

She opened a jar of pickles, took one out and began munching on it. When she noticed you, she showed you the jar, "You want some?"

"No, thank you. I don't really like pickles." You turned her down. She nodded as she took another one.

"I don't know how you do it, Y/N." She began and you tilted your head as you looked at her. "Dealing with two kids? I mean, I know this is going to sound bad but I spend an hour with them and I get so tired. At least that's how I've been feeling lately."

"You're sick, Mrs. Fushiguro, I can assure you you'll feel less tired when you recover." You smiled at her before continuing with what you had to do.

"I doubt this will go away any time soon." She commented which didn't really make any sense. She walked away and a minute after Toji came back through the front door. He walked over towards you and stared while you continued doing your job in the kitchen.

"Something wrong?" You asked, and he shook his head.

"I don't know. Ask your little boyfriend, Geto." He shrugged before walking towards the stairs. You tried your best to suppress a laugh.

When you finished, you walked to your room to finally relax. You felt your phone vibrate and you were quick to grab it. A smile spread across your face as you looked at Toji's name, which was displayed on the screen.

He didn't like finishing things on a bad note, that's what you had been noticing the past month. After petty fights, he would usually give you a popsicle, a kiss, even a single flower. There was just something about you, and he didn't like it when you were mad at each other for a long time.

He had sent you a picture of baby Megumi, a picture he had favorited on his phone. You had never actually seen a picture of Megumi as a baby. He looked so adorable, and it almost made you tear up since he was growing up so fast. You hadn't even known the kids for a year, and you really felt as if they were your own.

You sent him a smiley face before turning off your phone.

-

"Gumi, we're going to be late! We don't have all day!" You yelled at the child who was taking more time than normal. Tsumiki was seated, playing with her doll as she waited on her younger brother.

"Hurry, Gumi! She's walking out the door!" Toji yelled, trying to help you. He had been waking up and helping you around with the kids, which you appreciated.

When you heard footsteps, you felt relief. You weren't too attentive to figure out that those footsteps weren't of a younger child. Mrs. Fushiguro came down, with a robe tied around her body. She looked tired.

"Good, you're all here. I need to announce something." She began, and the three of you looked at her, completely confused.

"How important is this? They're going to be late." Toji responded, and she gave him a big smile.

"Oh, so very important." She answered. She walked over to the couch to sit down, while you waited for Megumi.

"Megumi! Come here!" You wanted to get out as soon as possible, and now that Mrs. Fushiguro had an announcement, it would take a while.

"I'm coming!" The child gave attitude as he walked down the stairs. Toji was tempted to ruffle his hair as the child walked by, but he refrained himself. Megumi was quick to grab his backpack and walk over next to you.

"I'm ready." He informed you.

"Mrs. Fushiguro has an announcement." You shared with the child, who looked over at the woman that was sitting on the couch. Toji walked over next to you and Megumi, to stare at the woman.

All eyes were on her, while she looked at her daughter with a big smile. Everyone was confused. She then looked at the three of you.

"Well... I'm happy to announce that I'm pregnant."