↳ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄𝙣 𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣

Early August you found yourself mostly in your room, your stomach too big to withstand the summer heat. Each day that passed, things became more and more harder for you, considering you carried twins. And you barely had any help, and the summer heat didn't make anything easier for you.

"Honey." You heard a knock on your bedroom door, which caused you to sigh before standing up from your bed. You walked over and opened the bedroom door to find your mom standing there. She smiled at you, and you weakly smiled back before she said, "Suguru is here to see you."

"Okay, you can tell him to come here." You told her, and she furrowed her eyebrows. Yet she didn't say anything because in the end, you are paying for everything. She fully trusted Geto though, so there wasn't anything to worry about. She ended up nodding and walking away as you laid back down on the bed. It was your first day off in weeks, and the only thought on your mind was resting.

"Hey." Geto walked into the room. He took a seat on the edge of your bed, making himself feel welcome. He looked at the cribs that were in your already cluttered room, and then he looked at you. You looked so exhausted. You needed a break, but knowing your situation, he knew you weren't getting one any time soon.

"Not that I mind your company, but do you need something?" You asked, just wanting to be alone. Sleep was the only thought in your mind, and it was unachievable with Geto there.

"I'm here to talk about baby names." He answered, and you sat up on the bed. You raised an eyebrow. Although you weren't too surprised since Geto had been bugging you about baby names. He'll become an uncle soon enough, of course he wanted to know.

"What?" You asked, and he ended up shrugging. You chuckled as you laid back down on the bed. It's such a dumb reason to come here. "What were you thinking?"

"No, I'm here to ask if you have baby names picked out. I want to get some things for them with their names." He informed you, and you nearly teared up at how sweet he is. You hummed for a moment, trying to remember the names you've been thinking of. He chuckled, "Don't tell me you don't know. The twins are here in less than two months. Are you just going to call them baby number one and baby number two?"

"Shut up." You laughed as well. Geto smiled as he realized how rare it was to hear you laugh lately. "I'm thinking of Misumi for my baby girl... I have no idea for my baby boy though."

"Hmm... You better think about that before they get here. Or what? Are you thinking of Toji Jr.?" Geto joked, and instead of getting you to laugh again, you rolled your eyes. You lightly kicked his side before you said,

"Could you imagine? That would just pass Toji's attitude to him, and trust me, I could not handle a child with that sort of attitude." You watched as a devious smile appeared on Geto's face.

"So what if Misumi gets Toji's attitude?" He questioned, and you lightly kicked his side, once again. You couldn't believe the conversation you were having with Geto.

"Don't you dare." You warned him, and he laughed again. His laughter subsided and silence took over the room. He bit his tongue, trying to think of how to bring the topic up. He continued to talk about other subjects, too scared to actually ask the question that was on his mind.

"I barely see you out anymore." He commented.

"Why do you think?" You scoffed. You're more irritable than ever. "I have so much work and why would I be outside in this heat? Especially with how huge I am."

"I can help you with the work. I've started to work too. I don't need so much money." He began and you sat up on the bed. Geto can be so sweet with you. Although your heart fluttered, a thought that's been in the back of your mind becoming very present. "I can help you with the twins."