↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙜𝙤

Geto was in your living room, making conversation with your parents. It was Sunday afternoon and you asked him to take you to the Fushiguro's house. You didn't want to contact Mr. Fushiguro after the events of last night. Everything would be too awkward.

Your bags were packed, and by the front door. You would spend a couple more minutes with your parents before heading out since you wouldn't see them again for the month. Your mother was busy finishing a cake order, while your father sat on the armchair and spoke with Geto.

Geto was your neighbor growing up, so your parents adored him. They saw him like a son. You were seated beside him as your father told an old story about your childhood. One he loved to tell everyone, but especially Geto since he was involved in the story. You rolled your eyes since it had been like the 50th time he had told the story.

The doorbell rang, which you were glad about since you wouldn't have to sit in and listen to the same old stuff. You stood up and opened the front door. Your eyebrows raised as you looked at the man. He was wearing one of his usual outfits, white button up shirt with the top two buttons undone, and black trousers.

"Mr. Fushiguro, what are you doing here?" You asked. He was there to pick you up, you weren't dumb, but you hadn't asked for him to do that. The last thing you wanted was to get stuck in a car with him.

"I'm here to pick you up." He answered. You sighed and you were about to tell him to go back home since Geto was already there for that.

"Who's at the door, honey?" Your mother called out, which ticked you off. You looked at Mr. Fushiguro, and just when you were about to tell her nobody, Geto came to your side.

"Her boss!" He yelled back for you. You wanted to hit him at that moment but then he would know something was up. You kept the events that happened last night to yourself, knowing that everyone, including your parents, would start bugging you to quit the job. They needed the money so you wouldn't just quit like that.

"It's alright, Mister, I can take her there." Geto told the man, and he cocked his eyebrow. Mr. Fushiguro had gone out of his way to be there so he wouldn't leave so easily.

"Don't worry about it, kid. I'm already here and since we're both going back to the same place it's best if I just take her." He explained to Geto. It made a lot of sense to him so he wouldn't fight it. Geto walked back to the couch to continue speaking with your father. You rolled your eyes and walked back in to give your parents a hug before grabbing your bags and walking outside to Mr. Fushiguro's car.

He unlocked the doors and you put your bags in the backseat before sitting down on the passenger side. He was taking his sweet time getting to the driver's side, which only irritated you more. You made sure to keep looking at your phone the whole entire time so when he entered the car he wouldn't dare to try and make conversation.

Once he got in the driver's side, he couldn't spare a look your way. He just turned on the car and began driving. Not a single word came out of your mouth since there wasn't much to talk about. Well, there was a lot to talk about but you didn't want to bring it up. He had overstepped a line yesterday, and he could sense you were extremely uncomfortable. You weren't fond of his wife, but she hadn't done anything wrong to make you dislike her which is why he thought you stopped him.

In a way he was pissed off since he thought he was getting what he wanted last night, but he ended up not getting anything. Usually he would try to get with another girl, but he was so pissed off that hooking up with someone sounded irritating. He ended up going back home soon after that. He was offended that the nanny had rejected him yet again. It really hurt his ego.

You were getting car sick as you scrolled through your phone so you turned it off and looked out the window. You hoped he wouldn't speak, and luckily he didn't. He was too focused on the road. Even if he wasn't he would make sure to ignore you.