↳ 𝘼𝙧𝙩 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

"Megumi! Give me my ballet shoes back!" Screamed Tsumiki. She was so loud that you could hear her from downstairs. You were making a quick snack for them. It was Thursday, meaning she had ballet class, and you didn't want her to go with an empty stomach.

The past two days had been uneventful. You were dealing with the kids who were slowly warming up to you; well, at least Tsumiki was. Megumi didn't exactly talk much with you, or with any adult for that matter. Every time you tried to converse with him it sounded like an interrogation.

The yelling continued, and you had to stop in the middle of making their sandwiches to see what was up. You walked upstairs to see Megumi running around holding something, Tsumiki running after him.

"Stop running!" You demanded, and Tsumiki complied. Megumi didn't care though. You rolled your eyes and saw where he was headed. You were quick and walked there to pick him up. You noticed his scared expression when he was suddenly picked up from the ground.

"Here." You got the ballet shoes from Megumi's hands and tossed them to Tsumiki. "Are you almost ready?"

"Yes!" Tsumiki replied before running into her room to get her bag.

"I'll be waiting downstairs!" You yelled, and began walking down the stairs holding Megumi. He was surprisingly calm while you carried him.

You put him down when you go to the kitchen and gave him his sandwich. He quietly began eating while you waited for Tsumiki to come down.

Mr. Fushiguro entrusted you with the keys to one of his expensive vehicles to take the kids wherever since the chauffeur was still unavailable. Mr. Fushiguro wasn't always going to be available to take the kids to school or for lessons (at least that's what he says since he only works at night on the weekends), so the perfect solution was letting you drive. Even after you warned him several times that you weren't the best driver and his kids' safety could not be assured, he gave you the keys. So now it was your responsibility to drive Tsumiki to her ballet lessons.

"I'm ready!" Tsumiki announced as she set her foot on the first floor.

"Come eat!" You yelled and she came to the kitchen. You handed her the sandwich and she began eating. You looked at the time and your eyes widened realizing you were going to be late.

"Alright, you two will have to finish eating in the car because we're going to be late." You told them, and they began walking towards the door.

You unlocked the car doors and even though Tsumiki wanted to sit upfront you asked her to sit in the backseat, because it would be so much safer. You sat down on the driver's seat and adjusted it. A deep breath escaped your body as you put on the address of the place in the GPS.

"Are your seatbelts on?" You asked, looking at them through the rearview mirror.

"Yes." Tsumiki responded. Megumi didn't answer and you sighed.

"Please answer my questions, Megumi. Silence is not an answer." You told him before starting to drive.

You turned on the radio, only to hear music not appropriate for children. You weren't going to search for a station so you just turned it off. Luckily, the drive wasn't a long one, in less than 10 minutes you were outside the place. You parked, and told the kids to get out.

You grabbed Megumi's hand since you could already tell he would sneak away and hide; you had no plans on speeding up your aging process so holding his hand was the best way to avoid that type of stress.You weren't worried about Tsumiki, especially since she was so excited for her class. She walked ahead and entered the building before you.