↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙙-𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙

"Toji." You shook his body to try and get him to wake up, but he wouldn't budge. You looked out the window and let out a sigh. Of course he wouldn't wake up if the sun wasn't even rising yet. It was around that time though, and the last thing you needed was him in your room.

You couldn't have him in your room. It was so risky, the chances of getting caught were high. It would be so ironic that the one time you don't have sex is the same time you get caught. You shook his body again, this time more violently. "Toji!"

"Five more minutes..." He said while rolling to his other side. Megumi did the same thing, but you wouldn't do anything mean to Megumi. But Toji on the other hand...

You pulled his hair harshly, causing him to cry out in pain. While he rubbed his head, you stood up to brush your teeth. While you began with your routine, Toji joined you in the bathroom to also get ready.

"I have a headache." He shared. It hadn't really hit him that he was in your room. He grabbed your mouthwash and used it. When he spit it out, it finally hit him. "Did I say anything embarrassing?"

You continued brushing your teeth, wondering how you were going to respond to his question. When you were finished, and rinsed out the toothpaste that was in your mouth you looked at him and smiled. "Nothing. You just confessed your love for me, that's all."

"W-What?" His eyes widened and you could see his cheeks turning red. You let out a laugh before pinching his cheek.

"Just messing with you. You said nothing, but I do have to say you were a pain to deal with." You responded. He cleared his throat and tried his best to act normal.

You walked out of the bathroom and laid back down on the bed. Toji followed and watched before speaking, "Why did you wake me up?"

"Use your brain, Toji. Look at the time, your wife is probably waiting for you." You answered, but he laid back down on the bed. He wrapped his arm around you, and you didn't even attempt to push him away.

"Who cares?" He asked, gently pressing a kiss on your neck. You turned your head to look at him.

"She'll come looking for you, idiot." You rolled your eyes, and tried to push him away. It worked, and for a second he laid down staring at the ceiling. Until he decided to get on top of you. His eyes scanned your face. He licked his lips before a smirk formed on them.

"You think it'll be a good surprise for her if she comes to your room and the only thing she hears are your sweet moans?" He asked, which made your face warm. You blinked, and thought about it for a second.

"It's a risky game, Toji." You reminded him, but he didn't care. He brought his lips down to yours. You knew you should've pushed him away, but didn't.

You kissed him back, letting your tongue wander into his mouth. You pressed your tongue against his while his hands travelled underneath your shirt. His fingers played with your nipple, slightly pinching it every now and then.

He pulled away, slightly biting your bottom lip before letting go. His hands reached down to pull down your sleeping shorts. He took them off and pushed your panties to the side.

He moved his head down and began leaving kitten lick on your clit. He slowly pushed his middle finger in, which caused you to let out a low moan. He slowly moved his finger, and after a minute he inserted another finger.

Your hands travelled to his hair and you began playing with it while he continued. He curved his fingers to hit your g-spot, which caused you to bite your bottom lip. There was a bit of worry on your mind that Mrs. Fushiguro was outside and she could possibly hear how her husband ate you out.