↳ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙋𝙩. 1

You officially had worked with the Fushiguro's for 5 months. You were practically a family member. The kids treated you as if you were their mother and well... the parents did as well, leaving you responsible for everything that had to do with them. It was fine, though. You were their nanny, and you weren't annoyed by that job. You understood your tasks very well, even though sometimes it saddened you seeing the kids who barely got attention from their parents.

Mr. Fushiguro and you acted neutral around each other, as if nothing had happened. You couldn't do much since he was still your superior. He hadn't tried anything else though, so it was fine.

"Good morning, baby!" You greeted Tsumiki, who was still a mess. She was wearing her fuzzy pajamas, and you understood the hassle of changing especially in this cold weather. It was December, after all, and during this time of the year one could only think of staying in, wrapped in a warm blanket. "I made some yummy breakfast."

She sat down and you placed down the plate of food in front of her. She quietly began eating while you finished up with Megumi's breakfast. His meals today had to be extra special. While finishing up, you felt someone tug on your pants and you looked down to find Megumi. You smiled and kneeled down, pulling him into a hug.

"There's the birthday boy." You covered his face with kisses and he giggled, trying to push you off.

"I'm a big boy now, and big boys don't get kisses!" He claimed, while pushing you off. You laughed at the kid.

"Right! You're 8 now, so old." You responded as you got up from the ground. "Well, go sit down. I'll bring you your breakfast."

He sat down and you placed his favorite breakfast food in front of him. He smiled, and thanked you while looking at the delicious food on the plate. You walked back to the kitchen to wash the dishes you had gotten dirty while making the food. You would have a long day today since his friends were coming over, the worst part of it all was that they were sleeping over. Megumi had begged you, and you ended up agreeing. The parents didn't care since they wouldn't be responsible for anything.

"Good morning." You heard Mr. Fushiguro's deep morning voice. It was a miracle that he was up so early. But then again it was his son's birthday. He held a wrapped item, which you could only assume was Megumi's birthday gift. His direction went directly towards his son. He held up the gift, smiling his way. "Happy birthday son."

Megumi quickly got up, since he was curious to see what his gift was. Of course, he first hugged his father and thanked him. Even though Mr. Fushiguro was barely around, he was still Megumi's father and unless he does something really bad, part of Megumi will always care for him. Mr. Fushiguro was happy when he received the warm hug from his son, since it was a rare occurrence.

Mr. Fushiguro gave him the gift and he unwrapped it to find legos. He smiled, since the kid absolutely loved it, and he thanked his father over and over again. You looked at it and quickly recognized how expensive the gift was, only because you were looking at them online and debated if you should buy them for the kid. You ended up not buying them, since you're still on a tight budget; almost all your money goes straight to your parents.

Your parents also had gifts for Megumi. Your mother made a cake for the boy, and your father had an old toy. One from his childhood that you refused to play with when you were Megumi's age. Your father was waiting to give it to a grandchild, but even though he hadn't even met the boy he already thought of Megumi as a grandchild. Same thing with Tsumiki.

"Mr. Fushiguro." You spoke. You weren't too worried about interrupting the moment since Megumi was already too engrossed in his toy. You were tempted to tell him to go finish his food, but you weren't going to boss him around too much since it was his special day. Mr. Fushiguro hummed and looked your way, waiting for you to speak again. "I just wanted to inform you that my parents will be stopping by today."