↳ 𝙉𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨

Getting the next day started wasn't the easiest task. You had barely slept, and now you had to do so many different tasks. Putting on a front was probably the hardest part of all.

The kids were in their rooms changing, while you got breakfast ready. It would just be something simple. The kids weren't extremely picky with their breakfasts. You were too focused on the food to notice the man that just entered the kitchen.

"Good morning, Y/N." He greeted you, and he was completely ignored. You stopped with the breakfast and went back to finishing the kids' lunches. He watched, and he knew damn well that you had heard him. He walked over to the fruit basket and picked up an apple.

"Those are for the kids since they can't reach high up. Get an apple from the ones that are on top of the fridge." You were quick to say. At least he knew you were aware of his presence. He put the apple back down, but instead of grabbing another he took a seat.

"I can drive them." He offered. You closed their lunchboxes, and went back to decorating their breakfast.

"It's my job to do so, so I'll do it." You responded.

"It's not. We had a chauffeur to do that part, but she fired him." He said, and you stayed quiet. You took the breakfast plates and set them down on the table. You went back to grab their orange juices.

"Tsumiki, Gumi, breakfast is ready!" You yelled. You walked back to the kitchen to begin cleaning up the mess you made.

"Don't I get breakfast?" He asked. Lately, you had been making breakfast for the three of them, and he didn't expect that to change but he was so wrong.

"No. That's not my job. As the nanny I only take care of the children. Or are you a child, Mr. Fushiguro?" You questioned, making him roll his eyes.

"You're coming with me to drop off the children." He replied, and you looked at him, raising your eyebrow.

"Is that part of my job?" You asked, and he clicked his tongue.

"I'm your boss. You'll do as I say." He smirked, and your hands balled into fists. You wanted to break his nose or his jaw, but you remembered self-control. The children wouldn't learn anything valuable if they learned that their nanny harmed their daddy. Maybe the fact that he's a jackass.

"Kids, hurry!" You shouted. You glared at him before turning your attention to the dishes.

-

"Have a great day!" You told them before they got out of the car. Tsumiki was excited to be in school, as always. While Megumi... not so much.

Toji began driving, but by the turn he made you could tell that you weren't headed home. You didn't want to be in the car with him, so you were quick to ask. "Where are we going? Home is the other way."

"Don't worry." He answered.

"This is not part of my job, Mr. Fushiguro. It's best if we turn around." You began, but he continued driving. He made another turn, which made you repeat yourself. "This is not a part of my job, Mr. Fushiguro."

"Goddamn it, Y/N! Will you shut up? I don't want to hear the same shit over and over again!" He snapped.

"It's not a part of my job, it's that simple! I'm just the nanny, I'm not getting paid to take road trips with you!" You were quick to yell back. Toji's grip on the steering wheel tightened, and he subconsciously began going faster on the road.

"I heard you the first time, no need to repeat it!" He shouted.

"Apparently you didn't since you didn't turn around!" You responded.

"Stop acting like such a bitch!" He was quick to insult you, and your eye twitched. Neither of you had noticed how fucking fast he was going, way over the speed limit.

"Oh please? Just because I don't want to spend time with you? If anything, what you did was way worse!" Your blood was boiling and he was about to see a side of you that no one had ever seen before.

"Worse? For fucking my wife?! Why can't you handle the fact that I did stuff that married couples usually do?! Keep in your mind that you're the other woman!" He wasn't thinking about his words; he never did whenever he was mad. He just wanted you to listen but he had fucked up.

"You're right! I'm actually glad that she's giving you another child since the one you have clearly doesn't care about you, or love you for a matter of fact!" You didn't hold back.

There was a sudden brake, and both of your lives nearly flashed before your eyes. You both exhaled when you noticed you were both okay. Toji's reckless driving nearly got you into a car accident.

After a minute or so he pulled over to the side of the road, which gave you a chance to get out of the car. You began walking away, but unluckily for you he decided to get out and follow you.

"Where are you going? We're not done here!" He yelled.

"Oh, I think we are." You responded. There was always his bad habit of going after you and grabbing your wrist which stopped you from walking away.

"I'm sorry about-" He began.

"I don't want to hear it!" You cut him off. He wouldn't let go of your arm.

You looked down at the large hand that was wrapped around your wrist and then at his face. One thing that came to mind was his confession which only gave you an idea. A horrible one, but regardless it was something.

"I hate you." You lied.

"You don't mean that." He replied in hopes that you would stay quiet. But you had enough of his shit. You didn't want him to believe that you were wrapped around his finger.

"I do." You told him, which made him let go of you. He was quick to turn around and walk towards his car.

Ever since yesterday he had been holding back tears, but your words just made him reach his breaking point. He shed a tear, but was quick to wipe it away.

"Just get in the car and let's go home."