↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠

You got to the suite, and admired the view for a couple of minutes. Toji didn't bother to look, instead he went straight to the mini bar that was there. He looked at the selection of drinks, and tried to decide what he wanted. He looked to where you were at, clearly focused on the view of the outside. "You want something?"

"Huh?" You turned to look his way. He held up two glasses and you walked over to him. He had picked some bourbon for himself. "I'll just have whatever you're having."

You took off the coat that you were wearing while Toji served the drinks. You sat down on the couch meanwhile. Toji walked over to you, handing you your drink. You clinked your glasses together before taking a sip of the sweet drink. You put the glass down on the coffee table, and Toji did the same.

"Megumi misses you." He began. He scooted over to you, closing the small amount of distance that separated you. "I have no idea how or why, but that child adores you."

"Aw, are you jealous?" You teased, and he grabbed the back of your head. He forced you to look him in the eyes.

"Very. But you can fix that." He responded. You tilted your head in confusion.

"What can I possibly do then?" You asked, expecting a serious response. He smirked.

"Give me another child." Before you could say anything, he smashed his lips onto yours. His tongue wandered around before he got bored and pulled away from your lips. He moved lower, to your neck where he began to gently kiss it. "Would you be a sweetheart and wear a turtleneck around the kids for a couple of days?"

It was a risky move since his wife was around but all thought process went out the window. You had barely even drunk the glass he had given you, but yet you were making foolish decisions. Perhaps you were drunk on something else. You nodded, making him smirk.

He went back to your neck, this time sucking on it. You bit your bottom lip, holding back a moan as he sucked on your sweet spot. You knew that you would come to regret it later on, but that was a problem for future you.

He detached himself from your neck, and began pulling up your shirt. You took it off, and you knew what came next. You stood up to take off your shoes and then your pants. He pulled you into his lap once those were off.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" He muttered, his lips against your nape, leaving gentle kisses and moving lower. He moved your panties to the side, and began rubbing your clit.

He pressed his index and middle finger against your lips, indicating you to open your mouth. You parted your lips, letting his fingers in. You rolled your tongue around them and once he felt it was enough he took them out.

He pushed those two fingers inside of your cunt. He slowly moved his thick fingers in and out of you. He angled his fingers, his fingers brushing against your g-spot in each movement.

You threw your head back on his chest, and he looked down at the face of pleasure that was written all over you; definitely the prettiest he had ever seen.  He began picking up speed.

"So good." You moaned. Before he could hear another moan, he brought his head down to make his lips meet yours. Your tongue brushed against his a couple of times before he pulled away. Your lips remained parted, so he took this opportunity to spit in your mouth; you were quick to swallow his spit.

"Hmm Toji-" You moaned as he kept going. A familiar feeling approached, and with a couple more of his movements you came around his fingers.

"Pretty girl." He complimented as he took his fingers out.

"Did you take the Plan B on Tuesday like I asked you to?" He asked and you hummed in response. "Good girl."

"I also got birth control." You informed him. His hands moved to your thighs and he began to caress them.

"You're one smart girl. You deserve a reward." He began. "How about my cum?"

"Please." You responded. You turned around so that you were face to face with him. You began playing with the buttons of his shirt. "It's not fair how I'm almost naked and you're all dressed up."

"You're right, baby." He told you, but he made no effort to get undressed. You began leaving kisses on his neck, while your hands unbuttoned his shirt. His phone which was in his back pocket began to ring, which threw you off.

"Continue, it's no one important." He said, and you nodded. You continued with what you were doing and the ringing stopped. Your glory didn't last long as it began again.

"They're persistent." You commented and he agreed. He hummed and reached back to grab it. He sighed as he looked at the caller I.D.. His wife. He picked up the phone and signaled you to be quiet.

"Hello?" He spoke. You couldn't listen to much of the conversation, much of what she said sounded incomprehensible to you. From the expression on his face, you knew he wasn't happy. He constantly rolled his eyes at her words.

"Fuck, it's not really that important." The tone in his voice revealed how pissed off he was. He made hand gestures towards you, which made fun of how much she talked.

"Fine. Whatever. I'll be on my way." He hung up the phone, clearly mad. He sighed before gently placing you down on the couch. "I'm sorry, I have to go a bit early."

It was natural that you felt upset about the whole situation but you understood that she was his wife. She came first no matter what you did, even though you wished to be first. You shouldn't even be having any type of feelings towards him.

You nodded and began grabbing your clothes, which were scattered around. He buttoned up his shirt, and looked at the time on his watch. "Actually, can you stay here? It won't take so long so I'll come back."

You chewed on the inside of your cheek as you looked at him. Was it worth it? You ended up agreeing, which made him smile. He kissed your forehead and told you, "I'll be right back."

-

"Where is he?" You asked yourself as you looked at the time displayed on your phone. You were playing some silly game to kill time but he was taking too long.

It was midnight, and you were worried. You believed when he told you he'd be back; perhaps what his wife needed was something that took a bit of time. But he'd come back.

You yawned, and stood up from the couch, walking to the bedroom. Usually at this time you'd be asleep since you'd need to wake up early.

"I'm sure he'll be back when I wake up from my nap."

-

You found yourself waking up with the sun. The sunrise illuminated the room which you found annoying. There was a blanket wrapped around your body, one that you threw over yourself last night as you waited for Toji to come back. He took longer than he should've.

He didn't come back at all. He had completely forgotten about you and you felt like a fool for staying. You were a smart girl but lately you've been thinking with your pants, which wasn't good. You felt frustrated with yourself for actually staying and not going back home. She came first, which was something you were very aware about. 

You didn't even know why you actually made Geto and Gojo left just so you could spend some time with him. It wasn't healthy considering your developing feelings. The fact that you knew that he would always choose her over you should knock you back into reality but it wasn't working.

You sighed, getting up from bed when reality hit you. You needed to go home because you snuck out.

Your eyes widened, remembering that your mother always woke up with the sun which meant one thing: she would go and try to wake you up too. You needed to get home fast. You could suck up your feelings for a bit.