↳ 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨

"Are you better, Y/N?" He asked and at that moment the back of your mind practically screamed for you to back away. You should've, but you didn't. You didn't think much about his question, but you knew the answer. No, because no woman who helps a man cheat is better than an unfaithful wife. You didn't owe anyone loyalty, but it still wasn't right.

You didn't answer, instead you just looked up at his eyes. He was getting impatient, and you could reciprocate those feelings. Five months ago you told him you didn't sleep with married men, and that statement was hanging on by a thread.

"I'm not better." You finally spoke up and he smirked. He let go of your chin and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him. The fact that you didn't put up a fight was his green light.

"Good." He whispered as he brought his lips down to meet yours. You didn't pull away, instead you gave in. Your arms wrapped around his neck as the kiss deepened.

His tongue licked your bottom lip, and you parted your mouth to let him in. His tongue wandered around until it found yours. He pressed his tongue against yours. Your hands began playing with his hair, not paying much attention to the fact that his hand, that was on your waist, was moving lower. He slightly picked you up from the floor, and sat you down on top of the desk.

He pulled away and began kissing down your neck; he knew better than to suck on it since there were curious kids who would ask about it tomorrow. He began tugging on your shirt, which was his way of telling you to take it off. It surprised him how you didn't protest or wait to think about it.

The back of your mind kept telling you to run away as far as you could, but you were in too deep. You wanted him, the same way he wanted you. You took off your shirt, while his fingers unbuttoned your pants. When he noticed the shirt was off, he reached behind to unhook your bra. You let it fall to the floor. Before doing anything he leaned in and whispered, "Can you make sure to keep quiet? I don't want the kids to come in, thinking that Santa Claus arrived."

"First, take off that stupid hat." You told him, and he chuckled. He grabbed one of your tits and began to trail his finger around the nipple, while maintaining eye contact with you.

"I thought it looked cute." He responded, before lowering his head to wrap his warm mouth around your nipple. He didn't waste time, as he began to roll his tongue around it.

"It did, before." You said, while taking off the hat and throwing it on the floor. He didn't say anything else since he was too busy sucking on something. He switched to the other tit, doing the same exact thing.

He detached himself, a trail of saliva connecting his lips and your chest. He began pulling down your pants, and you tried to help but he seemed to have a good handle on things. When they were on the floor, he looked at the last article of clothing that was on the way. He then looked back up at you.

You expected him to do it, but when he took his time, you got impatient. He was fearful of using actual words since he didn't want to scare you away, but at the same time he didn't want to force you onto something you didn't want. That's why he left it up to you. You pushed them down, and out of instinct, your thighs came together. He chuckled, as he got on his knees, and pulled them apart.

"Aren't you cute?" He said as he brought his lips up to your pussy. He began giving your clit tiny kitten licks. That soon changed as he confidently rolled his tongue around. His hand went up, and he pressed both, his index and middle finger against your bottom lip; you opened your mouth, allowing both fingers in, and rolling your tongue around them. After he felt like it was enough he took those fingers out, and used them to enter your hole.

He slowly moved his thick fingers in and out of you. He scissored them, making sure you'd be prepped enough for him. He moved them around, and while pushing his fingers down he found your g-spot. It wasn't easy to stay quiet, while he repeatedly hit that spot.