↳ 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩

You were getting ready to go out with your friends. You decided you spent most Saturdays inside, bored out of your mind and that wouldn't change anytime soon since you were a nanny. It was a nice opportunity since you didn't have to pay for drinks either. Your pocket wouldn't feel a thing, and you never knew when an opportunity like this one would come up again.

Geto was on his way to pick you up, and you were finishing your makeup. You wore a black bodycon dress with a cut out in the front, and you prayed your father would be in bed by the time you left since he would for sure make some kind of stupid joke. You looked over your outfit, again before laying down on your bed as you waited for Geto's text message.

"Hey, honey." Your mother barged into your room, a bad habit of hers. "You almost leaving?"

"Yes." You answered, not bothering to look away from your phone.

"Alright, just text us if you're staying at Suguru's so we don't worry too much." She left, leaving the door open. You sighed and got up from the bed to close it again. It was useless since Geto just texted you telling you he was outside. You grabbed your tiny purse, and left the house without saying goodbye.

You got into the backseat of Geto's car with your friend Shoko, since the passenger seat was occupied by Gojo. You messed up Gojo's hair as a form of greeting.

"How are you three?" You asked.

"Good." They responded in unison.

"How about you?" Shoko asked and you smiled.

"Good." You answered.

"You know, we're convinced this boss of yours has a crush on you." Gojo spoke up, making Geto hit his arm. Gojo rubbed the spot that was hit before continuing talking. "Like free entry and drinks to a new club? He's trying to get into your drawls."

"Stop talking." Geto spoke through his teeth to the man seated next to him.

"I agree though, it seems suspicious, but I don't mind." Shoko chimed in. She seemed happy, classes were stressing her out and this was a way to get her mind off things. "Free drinks are on the line, so whatever you do with him is none of our business."

"Are you three even legally allowed to drink?" You couldn't even remember their ages, which made you feel a bit bad but then again they wouldn't remember yours.

"Yeah, we have fake IDs anyways." Geto answered.

"Is this boss of yours single? Just asking if you're not into him I can always make myself be seen." Shoko brought up and you chuckled. You were about to answer but Gojo spoke first.

"He has a wife, but you already know he's into Y/N~"

"Shut up! No he isn't, I'm just a great employee." You argued which made everyone in the car laugh. What a lie.

"How are those kids anyway?" Geto switched the subject since the topic of your boss made him a bit uncomfortable.

"They're good. Such angels." You answered as if they were your own kids, and they noticed.

"Seems like you have grown close." Shoko commented, and the other two agreed.

"We did! One of them accidentally called me mom on Wednesday." You bragged. "They're so well behaved!"

"Good for you."

The rest of the car ride was filled with jokes (mostly making fun of Gojo) and laughs (from everyone but Gojo). Geto pulled up to the place and he looked for a parking space. It was all full, but luckily a spot opened up. It was a bit of a walk to the place, but you got lucky to find a spot. You got out of the car, and quickly Gojo and Geto were each by yours and Shoko's side.