↳ 𝙋𝙤𝙤𝙡 𝘿𝙖𝙮

A knock on the door indicated you that one of the kids was already there. You opened the door and saw a little girl with short brown hair and welcomed her and her mom in. Her mother was in a hurry, though. She fully trusted you with the little girl. The mother left quickly, leaving you with the child.

"I assume you must be Nobara." You smiled at her and she nodded.

"Well I'm glad to have you here." You told her.

"Megumi! Tsumiki! Nobara is here!" You yelled and Tsumiki came running down. You assumed that Megumi was still changing.

"Let's wait till Megumi comes down here." You told the pair and Tsumiki pouted, being impatient.

"It's fine, I'll wait for Megumi." Mr. Fushiguro, who was still seated at the dining table, yelled. You weren't going to argue with him since the girls got excited.

You took them out and then remembered the most important thing. Sunscreen. You had bought some and put it in the kid's bathroom. You needed to grab it but you also didn't want to leave the kids unsupervised so you poked your head inside and called out.

"Mr. Fushiguro?"

"Yes?" He yelled back.

"Could you do me a favor and grab the sunscreen that's in the kids bathroom?"

"You got it!" He responded.

You turned your full attention to the girls who were slowly getting into the pool. You sat down on one of the longue chairs and watched them to make sure they were okay. Although you weren't super worried. Tsumiki was calm and Nobara also seemed calm.

Mr. Fushiguro came out holding the sunscreen you asked for along with some towels. Megumi came running out behind him. Megumi jumped into the pool before you could say anything. Mr. Fushiguro sat down on the chair beside you and handed you the sunscreen.

"You three get out, time to put on sunscreen!" You ordered.

"My mom already put sunscreen on me!" Nobara said.

"Alright, you two come on."

Tsumiki was the first to get out of the pool and come to you. Mr. Fushiguro handed her a towel and she dried herself off. You shook the spray sunscreen before applying it to her body. She waited a couple of minutes before getting back into the pool.

"Megumi, come here." You told him again since he wasn't getting out of the pool. He complied this time, though. Mr. Fushiguro also handed him a towel, and after he dried off you sprayed the sunscreen. He was quick to jump back into the pool, unlike his sister.

You put the sunscreen on the floor, and sat back and relaxed. Mr. Fushiguro wasn't going to do the same, though. It was too hot for him. He took off his shirt and grabbed the sunscreen from the floor before spraying it almost everywhere.

"Could you help me?" He asked and you grabbed the bottle from his hands. You sprayed it on his back and he thanked you.

"Are you not joining us in the pool?" Mr. Fushiguro asked.

"Not now, I'll be waiting for the twins to get here." You answered.

Mr. Fushiguro didn't push it further since there was still the chance you would get in later. He entered the pool and you once again sat back and relaxed. You didn't have to worry so much since Mr. Fushiguro was right there. You still kept your eyes on the kids though, since Mr. Fushiguro didn't seem like the most responsible man with kids.

You were getting bored though. And the sun on your skin wasn't feeling so nice after a while. You were tempted to join them. The doorbell rang while you were contemplating a decision. Mr. Fushiguro was right there with the kids so you walked back in without a worry.