↳ 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

The kids' winter break was over, meaning that they had to go back to school. You were glad that you got the chance to spend some alone time again but hated the fact that you had to wake up extra early. Waking them up was a hard task; at least waking Megumi up wasn't the easiest thing to do, since Tsumiki had no problem getting up from bed.

It was a routine that was broken for two weeks, but you had to go back to it. Their father surprisingly had woken up and decided to drive them to school. So you were left alone for the time being. You had no specific task to do, so you locked yourself in your room.

You scrolled through your phone for a couple of minutes before letting out a yawn. You had nothing specific to do, so you might as well take a quick nap to restore your energy. You put your phone down and closed your eyes.

Before you had the chance to drift off, the door of your room opened. You didn't even have to look to guess who it was. You ignored him and continued trying to fall asleep. He sat down next to you, and caressed your back.

"Tired?" He asked and you hummed in response.

"They're so difficult during the morning. I had to wake Megumi twice, and he almost fell asleep again." You told him, and he chuckled.

"Sorry, he gets that from me." He replied.

"I could've guessed." You responded. He kept running his hand up and down your back, making you wonder why he was there. "What do you want?"

"You know why I'm here." He answered. "Also I did forget to tell you that my wife's supposed to come back tonight."

"Is she really? That's cool." You were too tired to actually process what you were being told, and what he was saying.

"She won't stay for too long. Maybe a week or so." He continued informing you. "Could you control yourself for a week?"

"Hmmm.... No promises." You joked. "I should be the one asking you that, Toji."

"You have the weekend off, so why don't you come visit me either Friday or Saturday night at one of my clubs." He suggested. You were about to agree but then remembered you were busy.

"Friday night I'm having dinner with my parents." You answered.

"That's fine. How about Saturday?" He asked.

"I have plans with Geto and Gojo." You informed him, and he held back from scoffing. Maybe he was a bit annoyed by this, but he wouldn't say anything.

"Oh." He said as he stood up from the bed. You sat up and watched as he walked towards the door.

"Where are you going? You haven't received what you want." You began and he just chuckled, not bothering to even turn around.

"You're practically half asleep, it's fine. Get your rest." His hand reached the doorknob, and before he could open the door you spoke again.

"We won't be doing anything for a week." You reminded him. It was clear that at this point it wasn't just about him and about his wants and needs.

"That's not too bad. A week is not that bad." He told you as he opened the door.

"You're right. But what if she stays longer?" At this point you noticed how desperate you sounded, so it was better to just drop it. You were tired anyways. "Never mind. You do you, Toji. I'll go back to taking a nap."

"Y/N..." He began and you hummed. "When you go there with them, I request you don't take off the necklace I gave you."

"Fine." You didn't give it much thought. He left the room, letting you get your proper rest.