↳ 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙛𝙩

It was nearly midnight, and the kids were in their rooms. You wanted to get them to come downstairs before the clock handles met at the top. You called their names but there was no response. Perhaps they hadn't heard, so you called out their names again. When there was no response again, you got worried. You went upstairs, and headed straight for their rooms.

First came Tsumiki's door. A sigh of relief escaped your lips as the wide open door revealed both of them, sound asleep. Megumi took the whole bed, as he laid in a starfish position, you felt bad for Tsumiki but she seemed to be sleeping well. You grabbed a blanket and threw it over them before walking out of the room, and gently closing the door.

Mr. Fushiguro had gone out to buy some things he needed from the grocery store, so you had some time to relax. Although the last thing you were going to do was relax. Your mind thought about how he said you'd be having a visitor tonight. Maybe he was bluffing, but part of you wanted it to be real. That part took over since you took a shower, and put a bit of effort into your look for the night.

You put on some light makeup, and normal clothes since the kids could wake up at any moment. However, you wore black lace lingerie underneath. You shouldn't have, and you debated it multiple times before putting it on but you still did it.

You walked back out, and were still alone. The cake you had made rested in the fridge, and he had yet cut a slice. He wanted to do it near the end of the night, but now you doubted he would do it at all, since you knew he would want his children to be present.

You had nothing to do, so you sat down on the couch and began scrolling through your phone. Gojo and Geto began blowing up the group chat so you opened it, to read what they had to say.

Suguru Geto

Y/N!!!

Your parents invited me over and I expected to see you here
Where r u?

Did that Fushiguro guy force you to work on New Year's Eve?

Satoru Gojo
Of course he did
He's like totally in love with her
Stop texting she's probably doing something else
She's keeping him entertained

Suguru Geto
Huh?

Satoru Gojo

You're dumb bro
Use your brain

Suguru Geto
OH
No
She better not be sleeping with him rn
Do that and I'll beat your ass Y/N >:(

You sighed and turned off your phone. You had failed to notice someone looking over your shoulder, but when you did you got startled.

"When did you get here?" You asked, and he patted your head before walking towards the kitchen. You put your phone on the coffee table.

"A minute ago. I see you were too engrossed with your phone to notice." He responded as he opened the fridge to get something to eat. The first thing that caught his attention was the cake. He grabbed a beer and opened it before walking back to sit next to you. "Where are the gremlins? I want to have a piece of my cake."

"They fell asleep. If you'd like I'll go wake them up." You began standing up but he stopped you. He pulled you to sit on his lap. He took a big sip of his beer before smirking at you.

"Let them sleep. Perhaps I should have a different type of cake." He muttered. His hand reached under your shirt. His fingertips touching your exposed skin, feeling as if your body was burning under his touch. He brought the bottle up to your lips. "Take a sip."