↳ 𝘽𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙

A day after you got results from the doctor, Mrs. Fushiguro made an announcement.

"We're going to Malaysia!" She was overjoyed when she announced it. You were invited, of course, since they needed to dump the kids on someone. You didn't mind either way. It was like taking a vacation while still getting paid. It was also a way of making some more memories before you left the family.

So now, a week later, you had a big dilemma. It was the biggest problem of all, one that you didn't expect. You had dealt with the kids' school which you thought was going to be the hardest part but surprisingly it wasn't.

"What the hell do you mean your suitcase is not ready? I offered to do it for you but you insisted on doing it." You looked at little Megumi, who just looked at the ground. The flight was in a couple of hours, and the family was almost ready to leave for the airport. You sighed and pinched the bridge of your nose. This was your fault for not checking it the day before. "Go get it. Let's do this."

The little boy rushed to his closet to find his suitcase, while you looked for the most important essentials in the bathroom. You came back and found the suitcase on the bed, while Megumi looked for some clothes. You put the essentials in the suitcase and then helped him with clothes.

"We're loading the car, what's taking you two so long?" Toji popped his head into the room, and noticed the suitcase on the bed. He looked puzzled, but then it clicked. He walked over to help, as well.

"Did you forget?" He asked you, and you shook your head.

"Megumi told me he could do it alone, but he didn't." You informed the man, who just chuckled. His son and him shared so much. He knew that it sounded like something he would do.

When you finally looked about finished, Toji closed the suitcase and took it downstairs. You grabbed Megumi's hand which took him by surprise, but he still followed while you walked. When you were walking down the stairs, he finally spoke up, "I thought you were mad..."

"Mad? You're too adorable." When you reached the first floor you were quick to pinch his cheek. He still looked down at the floor, even though he had gotten confirmation that you weren't mad.

"I'm sorry for not packing my suitcase..." He apologized, which made a small smile form on your lips. You leaned down and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"It's all good, Gumi. Next time, if you know you can't handle it, ask for help. No one is going to get mad if you ask for help." You told him, and he nodded. You continued walking until you were out the house, and by the black SUV that you were using to go to the airport.

"Finally!" Mrs. Fushiguro exclaimed when she noticed you walk out with Megumi. By her expression, one would've thought that she had been waiting for forever. She didn't spare another glance at you or at the child, before getting into the passenger seat. She had been so irritating lately, but unluckily for you, you couldn't say anything.

Toji was still putting luggage in the trunk, and Tsumiki sat in the car, playing with her gaming console. You walked over, opening the backseat door to make Megumi sit in the middle. He whined, when he noticed his seat, "Why do I have to sit in the middle?"

"Because you're the youngest." You responded, which made him whine even more. Before getting on, you looked at Toji. "Do you need any help?"

"No, thank you, Y/N. I got it." He winked at you. He was nearly done, and the moment you got into the backseat he closed the trunk of the car.

When he got into the driver's seat, Mrs. Fushiguro had a question. "Is air travel safe for pregnant women?"

"It is." You answered without a second thought. You bit your tongue when you realized how fast that was. Neither of them said anything, and he just began driving.

"I can't wait till he's out." She began out of nowhere, her hand running over her non-existent bump. "It's only been two months and he's already causing mommy trouble."

That's when you realized she overstepped a line. Toji was right and the baby wasn't his. Or maybe he was just lying again. But she wasn't home two months ago which only meant that the baby wasn't his.

"Two months? So we can expect the baby to come in October." You made conversation, and she hummed in response. "So you believe it's a boy."

"I just have a feeling that he's a boy." She told you, her hand still running over her belly. She then reached over to her husband, grabbing the hand that wasn't on the wheel and intertwining it with hers. "What are you hoping for? A girl or a boy?"

"A healthy baby. But if I had to choose a girl." He answered. She then turned her head slightly to look in the backseat.

"How about you two?" She asked.

"Girl." Tsumiki answered. Meanwhile Megumi stayed quiet; you had taught him that if he had nothing nice to say, it was better to stay quiet. She stared at the boy for a minute or so before turning back and looking back at the road ahead.

"Two votes for girl. How about you, Y/N?" She asked since she didn't have a response from Megumi. Perhaps if you gave your answer, he would be inspired to give his' as well.

"A boy." You responded. You honestly didn't care about the gender of the baby, but since she had asked, it would've been rude to not give her an answer.

"Two votes for boy, two votes for girl. We need someone to break the tie." She began, but Megumi wasn't paying attention.

"How long are we staying there?" He asked you, as if he hadn't just heard his step-mother.

"Five days." You responded, ruffling his hair. He nodded before laying his head on your lap. He was tired and wanted to take a quick nap before getting to the airport.

The woman in front was displeased by this, but she bit her tongue for the time being.