↳ 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

You went on with your day, constantly teasing Toji who spent most of the day with you. You'd make sure he was blushing, and the moment he would say something he would just be ignored. It was a fun little game that he was tired of. But luckily for him the day was coming to an end, meaning the game was over.

"Alright, you two." You smiled at them as you attempted to walk out of the hotel suite. Mrs. Fushiguro had some type of plans with them for dinner, meaning you had to drop them off before sunset. There was no point in you going to the suite with them since their father was accompanying them but Megumi insisted. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye Y/N!" Tsumiki smiled, while waving. Megumi awkwardly waved but didn't say a thing. You walked out of the suite and headed straight to the elevator. You clicked the first floor. Your vacation was just starting, and you wouldn't waste the rest of the day in your hotel room. The sun hadn't set yet.

You stepped out, and exited the hotel to begin your short walk to the beach. When you were finally there, you set down your bag, and took off the dress that covered you up. You laid down, and relaxed on the lounge chair, enjoying as the sun hit your skin.

You put on your sunglasses, the pair that Megumi refused to give back, and inhaled the fresh air. Although you loved the kids, it was nice to not have to watch over them for a minute. You needed your breaks sometimes.

"Fuck. A piña colada would be so nice right now." You thought, but you ended up reaching into your bag to grab a bottle of water. You began drinking from your water, when you heard your phone ring. You grabbed it, and looked at the caller I.D. before letting out a sigh. You had to pick it up, since he was your boss.

"Hello?" You answered as you put the phone to your ear.

"Hey, where are you?" He asked, and you wondered why he needed to know that. You answered regardless, and he was quick to hang up the phone afterwards. You didn't know what to expect since you believed he was going to dinner with his family.

You pushed him out of your mind, and continued enjoying the sun. You were too caught up to notice a pair of men walking towards you, who both had been checking you out for a bit. When they were close enough, they cleared their throats to catch your attention.

"Hey." The shorter of the pair began, which made you roll your eyes. So much peace and tranquility that would be ruined. You didn't care to talk to them, so you ignored them. They couldn't take the hint, making the short guy clear his throat again.

"Can I help you?" You asked, lowering your sunglasses to look at them. They still stood confident, even though you had given them a bit of attitude.

"Yes, we were wondering-" They began, and you looked away. Toji, towered over them and wondered why the hell they were so close to you. He had shown up just at the right time. Toji placed his hand on the short guy, making him turn around. He was about to cuss out the man, until he noticed how big Toji was compared to him.

"This your girl?" His friend finally spoke, knowing that the short guy wouldn't be able to form a coherent sentence with Toji's hands on him.

"She is. Leave her." Toji didn't have to threaten the guys to make them run away. You held back a smirk, as he sat down on the chair.

"What are you doing here? Thought you had dinner." You began as you took off your sunglasses. You wanted to look at him clearly.

"My wife wanted to spend some time alone with the kids. She calls it bonding time or something along those lines." He shared.

"That makes sense." You responded. He looked at you, and stared for a second before grabbing your hand to play with your fingers. You didn't take your hand back, not thinking too much of it.