↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮

Sundays are usually a day of rest. This was true for you, until now. You now had to work on the weekends. It was going to be your first official day dealing with the kids. You were worried, not because of the kids, but because of their father.

While the statement that you wouldn't fuck married men still stood, you felt you could've told it to him in a much nicer manner. You were pissed off, but he was still your boss. It was true that you could find another job, but it was practically guaranteed that none other could pay as much money as this one. How could you redeem yourself?

No idea came to mind, so you would just act like nothing happened. You hoped that he wouldn't bring up what happened.

You woke up earlier than you usually did. You felt 7 AM was an appropriate time to wake up.You were tired, there was no doubt about it, but you still had to work. You got ready in the bathroom, putting on some casual clothes, nothing too fancy since you were going to deal with kids. You finished getting ready at 7:30, and you walked out of your room.

It was still peaceful since the children were still sleeping. You had to make them some breakfast, but you were unsure on what to cook. The email contained zero details about food, so you were left to guess. Mrs. Fushiguro wasn't there either so you couldn't just ask, and Mr. Fushiguro... well he was sleeping, you wouldn't want to disturb him.

So you tried to think, what do children like to eat for breakfast? No correct answer came to mind, because it all depended on the child. Maybe Tsumiki liked sugary foods for breakfast but Megumi didn't.

You finally decided to make pancakes and if one of them didn't like the food then you'd make them whatever they'd like, only for the week though since you were getting to know them; you didn't want to turn them into spoiled brats and you didn't want to be treated like their personal chef.

You tried to find some pancake mix, but there was none. You assumed that maybe the kids didn't like pancakes, but then checked for more stuff to realize the family just needed to go grocery shopping. You went back into your room to grab your phone and look up a pancake recipe.

You walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients. You began reading the instructions, pouring in the exact measurements for the dry ingredients into a bowl. Then you poured in the milk, along with the melted butter then cracked the egg. You mixed the ingredients until everything looked smooth. Now, all you needed was to cook it, and for that you needed a pan, the problem was you had no idea where it was and the kitchen had so many cabinets.

After about five minutes of looking, you gave up looking for a pan. You sighed, deciding to just cut them up some fruit. There wasn't much fruit, but you managed your best with what you had. Even if they didn't like the fruit, it was good for them. While you were cutting up the fruit, you heard someone run down the stairs.

"Tsumiki, don't run down the stairs!" You heard Mr. Fushiguro yell. The little girl was soon in the kitchen, in front of you.

"Good morning!" She smiled. She was still in her pajamas and her hair was a mess.

"Good morning, Tsumiki!" You greeted her back.

"Are you making breakfast?" She asked and you nodded.

"I'm cutting up some fruit."

"That sounds yummy!"

Megumi walked into the kitchen, his father right behind him. Both were still in their sleepwear, Mr. Fushiguro's hair looked fine, unlike Megumi's. Megumi didn't greet you, he didn't seem too happy.

"Good morning, Megumi!" You smiled, and he didn't say anything.

"What do you say, boy?" Mr. Fushiguro spoke through his teeth, already pissed off.