↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙙 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

"Tsumiki? Honey?" You knocked on her door and waited for her response before opening the door and poking your head into the room. She had changed into her ballet dress since her class would be starting soon. It was Tuesday. "Are you almost ready?"

"Yes!" She answered as she walked into her closet to find her flats. You smiled at the responsible child.

"I'll be waiting downstairs with your snack." You informed her before walking down the stairs. You walked to the living room, where Megumi was eating his snack. You sat down on the couch beside him as you waited for Tsumiki to come down.

"Do we have to stay with her today?" Megumi asked with a hint of annoyance in his tone. He found it boring staying there as he watched his sister take her ballet classes. You even gave him your phone so he could play, but after a few minutes he always ended up bored.

"Of course we have to, Gumi, she'll really appreciate it." You answered. Every Tuesday you stayed at her class. You even had a little group of friends that would tell you all of their gossip, which was the most interesting part of the class. You watched the children, and talked about other people. Megumi, of course, didn't find this interesting. "I downloaded some new games you can play."

You heard Tsumiki running down the stairs, so you stood up to grab the food you prepared from the kitchen counter to give it to her. She thanked you as you handed her the food. You still had some time so you would let her finish her snack and then leave. You sat back down next to Megumi, who looked upset. He always found waiting around for an hour or so for the classes to finish the most tedious time of his life; well excluding the time he was at school.

"I'm ready!" Tsumiki announced as she finished eating her food. You stood up and checked to see if she had everything, when your eyes landed on her hair. Usually you were the one to do it, but she insisted that she was grown enough to do it.

"Tsumiki, baby, your hair is a mess." You told her. "You did a great job, and you'll for sure get it next time but we have to fix it."

She didn't take it the wrong way, instead she just ran up the stairs to look for the hairbrush and products. You'd be a bit late, but it was your own fault for not checking beforehand. It was alright though, other moms showed up 30 minutes after the class had begun.

While you waited you heard the front door open. Both, you and Megumi, turned your head to look at the person who had just arrived. Mrs. Fushiguro entered, smiling at you and waving at Megumi. She was walking towards the stairs until she realized.

"Is my precious Tsumiki here? Or did you already drop her off?" She asked. She was very well informed about her daughter's life. The question was answered when Tsumiki came walking down with the hairbrush and products at hand.

"Hi mommy." She handed you the stuff so she could hug her mother. Her mother hugged her back.

"Hi sweetheart. What are you doing here?" The question was directed towards you since her gaze fell upon you as she spoke. Tsumiki didn't know, so luckily for you, she answered.

"I tried to do my hair but I messed up, so Y/N is going to fix it." The little girl explained. Mrs. Fushiguro smiled at her daughter. Tsumiki pulled away and looked up at you, awaiting your orders.

"C'here." You sat down on the couch, so she could kneel down in front. That's how your mother used to do your hair, and although you hated the position as a child you now understood why she did it. It was so much easier for her. Tsumiki knelt down and you undid the messed up bun, and gently brushed her hair.

"You did a great job detangling." You said. You knew that the detangled hair was thanks to you since you brushed her hair that morning but you needed to give her some sort of praise so she wouldn't feel bad. Mrs. Fushiguro and Megumi watched attentively as you did Tsumiki's hair. When you finished, she stood up and walked back to her mom.

𝐀 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥 [𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें