↳ 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧

Reality hit too late. You tossed back and forth in bed, unable to fall asleep as the events of earlier in the night kept replaying over and over again. His words too. He didn't even bother telling you to keep it between you two. Perhaps he knew you wouldn't talk in fear of losing your job, or that was the least of his worries.

You laid on your side and sighed. You weren't his for sure. In order for that to be true, he would have to be yours as well, and he wasn't. He was married, he was completely off limits.

Although, you weren't sure if he meant that. After everything, you put on your clothes and he walked out without saying a word. He acted as if nothing had happened, so maybe he didn't mean it.

The thought of everything still remained in your mind nevertheless. It was something you would never be able to forget. It was such a wrong act and the worst part of all is that it felt so good. You felt guilty, as if you were the one to blame for everything.

You laid on your back, and once again sighed. You tried to remember that it took two to do the deed. You weren't married to Mrs. Fushiguro, you didn't owe her any loyalty. Toji was married, and he did owe his wife loyalty. It was all something unexpected- at least from your part.

You sat up and looked at the clock. It was late, nearly 3 AM. The event kept replaying over and over again for hours. Worry consuming your mind as you thought of possible consequences if Mrs. Fushiguro were to find out. If only you could turn back time, and push yourself to turn him down, as his lips pressed against yours.

But you didn't blame yourself- or even him. He was vulnerable. Spending Christmas alone with your kids and a nanny, while your wife is away with her lover, sounded hard. You understood his point of view, but that didn't make things any less wrong from your part.

You would've been fine if he had done it with someone else, but the fact that you got involved in the mess made things so much more complicated.

If she were to find out there were two possibilities: divorce or they make up. And the nanny? Out on the streets looking for a job, no matter what they choose for themselves.

You laid back down and closed your eyes again, attempting to count sheep. It was hard to distract your mind into thinking something else, but after many attempts you ended up succeeding.

-

"Wake up! Santa came!" You felt two pairs of hands on you, attempting to shake you awake. You slowly opened your eyes, turning your head to look at the kids who woke you up. They looked so excited. You would've been too, since their father bought them a shit ton of gifts.

"Give me five minutes." You told them, as you got up from bed. You entered the bathroom and brushed your teeth, glancing at yourself in the mirror. You looked like a mess, that was for sure. You didn't get much sleep, probably only four hours.

You walked out to find the children waiting for you, and you smiled at them before pointing at the door. They practically ran out, and you slowly walked out. The first thing you saw upon walking to the living room was Toji on the couch, sipping on his coffee. He had been waiting for the kids to wake you, before opening their presents.

You sat down as far away as you could from him, and watched as Tsumiki and Megumi excitedly opened the presents given to them. They would come up to you to show you the present "Santa" had given them. Toji felt left out as they showed their nanny everything, but not to him. Luckily Megumi would sometimes show him something he really liked.

When he noticed that they had nearly opened each present, he stood up to grab a trash bag. Meanwhile, Megumi came up to you with an unwrapped present. You tilted your head, wondering why he hadn't opened it yet.

"It says your name." He handed you the gift, and you were confused. You had already gotten your present last night, you weren't expecting another. Fair to say you didn't even expect the first one.

"Santa brought me a gift?" You asked, turning your head to Toji. If the kids were any older, they would for sure catch on, but luckily they were too naive.

"You should open it to see what he brought you." Toji responded. You unwrapped the gift and an elephant plush. It was adorable but you were also confused on what made Toji buy this. There was a note, hanging from the nose of the elephant. You undid the ribbon that kept it together and opened the note.

Wasn't sure if you celebrated Christmas or not but I saw this and I wanted to give it to you. Can't take all the credit though since I went shopping with the kids last week and they saw it and they wanted to spend their allowance to give it to you. Not sure what you're going to do with it, but I hope you like it.

~T.F.

You closed the note again, and gave Toji a small smile. You then turned your attention back to the kids, who were surprised to see how Santa had given their nanny the gift that they wanted to buy for her. They had even failed to see the little note, which you were glad about.

They soon lost interest, since they had yet unwrapped a couple of gifts that were left. While they continued unwrapping, you looked down at the plush. Without noticing, Toji sat beside you.

"Do you like it?" He asked, which startled you. You looked at him and smiled, slightly nodding.

"Thank you." You mouthed.

"Look Y/N!" Tsumiki yelled, making you turn your head to look at her. She held up a new doll, one she was dying to get.

You were expecting for the morning to be hell, but you had forgotten about the gifts the kids were going to receive. It wouldn't be hell, at least not for the day.