↳ 𝙈𝙧. 𝙁𝙪𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙧𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮

For a week, you tried your best to ignore Mr. Fushiguro. He didn't give much effort into speaking with you, but every question that wasn't work related was ignored. He was getting pissed off. He expected you to crawl back into his arms begging for more; he was going to give you more until he got tired of you. But now that wasn't happening since you felt bad.

He sat down and watched as you began getting breakfast ready. You had noticed him, but you hadn't even bothered greeting him. He cleared his throat, to force you to at least greet him.

"Good morning, Mr. Fushiguro." You forced a smile.

"Good morning, doll. How'd you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Good, how about you Mr. Fushiguro?" You returned the question and he smiled. Before he could answer, little Megumi came running down the stairs.

"What did I tell you about running?" You asked as you stared the child down. He shrugged before walking to the pantry to look for something to eat.

"I'm hungry." Megumi said while his eyes scanned the pantry. Before you got the chance to open your mouth, Mr. Fushiguro spoke first.

"Y/N is making breakfast right now, don't you think you could wait a couple of minutes?" He asked his son, but little Megumi placed his hand over his tummy.

"I'm really hungry." He responded. Mr. Fushiguro sighed, before standing up to get his son a light snack. He got a gummy fruit snack and opened it, taking two for himself and giving his son the rest of the pack.

"You better eat a lot when breakfast is ready." Mr. Fushiguro told Megumi, who excitedly ate the gummy snack.

"When you're finished with that, could you please bring Tsumiki down?" You asked Megumi who nodded in response. You continued making breakfast, not paying much attention to Mr. Fushiguro or Megumi.

Megumi left, leaving you and Mr. Fushiguro alone again. Instead of trying to speak with you, he began using his phone, which you were glad about. While chopping some vegetables you had remembered it was New Year's Eve; it had completely slipped your mind. You already knew that the kids would want to stay up late. You then remembered whose birthday it was.

"Shit-" You muttered after cutting your finger with the sharp knife's blade. Mr. Fushiguro looked up from his phone and found you washing the blood off.

"Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded in response. He stood up and began walking upstairs. "I'll go get a bandaid."

"It's fine!" You yelled in an attempt to stop him, but he didn't stop.

He came back with a bandaid and you tried to take it from him, but he didn't want to give it to you. You ended up showing him the finger, and he carefully put on the bandaid. He kissed the finger and used the excuse of, "It'll help it heal faster."

You didn't say anything. It was fair to say that it caught you off guard, and that your face was warm but you stayed quiet. It was probably a habit of his after one of his kids got hurt. He began walking back to his seat when you spoke up. "Happy birthday, Mr. Fushiguro."

For what felt like the first time, a genuine smile spread across his face. "Thank you, Y/N, I appreciate it."

You smiled back at him. You remembered that the kids probably had no idea, or at least you hadn't heard them congratulate their father. You wanted to tell them, so after checking that nothing was burning you excused yourself and went upstairs to their rooms. Luckily, they were both in Tsumiki's room. Tsumiki had gotten a game console for Christmas and Megumi spent most of his time watching her play, even though he had gotten one of his own.

"Hey, did you two congratulate your father?" You asked, which made them turn their attention to you. They looked confused.

"For?" Tsumiki furrowed her eyebrows, trying to figure out why she needed to congratulate her father.

"His birthday." You answered. They tilted their heads, trying to remember their father's birthday. They thought you were joking at first, but then they realized that you were being serious. They stood up and walked out of the room to congratulate their father. You followed behind.

"Happy birthday dad!" They both yelled as they hugged him. You watched and smiled at the sight. Another genuine smile spread across Mr. Fushiguro's lips. He couldn't be happier, he loved his children more than anyone in the world. It was rare for them to hug him, so he appreciated the moment.

-

"What are you doing?" Mr. Fushiguro's deep voice startled you. You had your back turned to him, but you turned around to look at him. He was wearing black jeans with a white sweater, and by the looks of his hair he was fresh out of the shower.

"Just making a cake." You responded before turning your attention back to the icing that was almost finished. He walked over to look at it, but he was too close for comfort.

"Is it for me?" You didn't want to look at him, but he grabbed your chin and forced you to look up at him.

"It is, it's your birthday." You answered, while removing his hand.

He stuck his finger into the bowl of icing and then licked the finger. He was messy; you weren't sure if it was on purpose or not but he had some icing left on his lips.

"It's good." He commented. The icing left on his lips distracted you, and you pointed at it. He raised his eyebrows, unsure of what you were saying.

"You have some icing left on your lips." You informed him and he smirked. He leaned down, and you got extremely nervous about what he was going to say.

"Why don't you lick it off?" He whispered. You chewed on the inside of your cheek trying to fight back the urge of actually doing it. You kept repeating in your mind over and over again how he was a married man.

"That's extremely inappropriate, Mr. Fushiguro. The kids are upstairs and could walk down at any moment." You replied, while backing away. But he was fast, grabbing your arm before you could walk too far away.

"They're too concentrated with their little game to even come here. It'll be quick. Or would you prefer for the birthday boy to walk around all messy with icing on his lips?" He pouted, making you roll your eyes. You shouldn't have listened to him, but you did. You thought it would just happen again one more time, and the reasoning was because it was his birthday and you hadn't bought him a gift.

You grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in. You did exactly what he asked for, and dragged your tongue along his lips to collect all the icing that was there. When you got it off you pulled away, but that wasn't enough for Mr. Fushiguro.

He pulled you back in, and this time he was the one dragging his tongue. You parted your lips to let his tongue in. You pressed your tongue against his, giving in. His hand rested on your lower back, but it went lower. Before it could go to your ass, you pulled it up.

He was the one to pull away. He smirked as he looked at your flushed face. He couldn't really say anything, because it was the same exact thing with him. "It's taking everything in me to not fuck you on the kitchen counter."

"That wouldn't be a smart idea-" The timer you had set went off. You turned it off, and turned off the oven as well. You took the cake out, and set it down on the oven. Before you could say anything, you heard footsteps coming from the stairs. Before the kids could arrive, Mr. Fushiguro leaned down to say something else.

"Expect a visitor tonight. I'll be there to collect my gift."