↳ 𝘼 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠

"Gumi, finish eating your veggies." You told him as you stared at the plate in front of him. He had eaten everything on the plate, except the healthiest part. The veggies weren't bland either, he just didn't want to eat them.

"They're gross." He commented as he played with them with his fork. You looked at Tsumiki, who was already finished with all of her food.

"Tsumiki, did you enjoy the veggies?" You asked her to see if you had to switch up the recipe but she shook her head.

"What's so gross about them, Gumi?" You looked back at the child who continued playing with the food. He shrugged since he hadn't even tried them. He just wasn't a fan of veggies, especially the red bell peppers that decorated the plate. "If you haven't tried them then you'll never know."

"I don't like red bell peppers." He finally responded.

"Then avoid the red bell peppers and eat the rest." You said before picking up Tsumiki's plate from the table and walking to the kitchen to set the plate down in the sink.

"Good morning!" You heard Mrs. Fushiguro's voice while she walked down the stairs. You held back a sigh. You didn't want to speak with her.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Fushiguro." You responded. She walked into the kitchen, and looked at the time that the microwave displayed.

"Oh, it's late. I swore that it was still morning." She laughed, and you fake laughed with her. "I tend to oversleep while I'm pregnant. I was the same way with Tsumiki."

"Oh, really?" You replied with disinterest in your tone of voice.

"It's Saturday, what do you have planned?" She asked and you shrugged. You never really planned anything you just asked the kids what they wanted to do the day of. "Oh, if you don't mind, can we take them for the day? Toji and I haven't spent a whole day with them, all of us together, in a while."

"Well, you two are the parents. You make the rules." You answered. Whether you said yes or no, at the end of the day they'd make the decisions.

"Thank you, honey." She smiled before walking over to the fridge to eat something. You walked back to the table to check up on Megumi. He was almost done with his veggies. You ruffled his hair and smiled at him.

"Good job, Gumi." You praised him. When he finally finished you picked up the plate and threw away the remaining food before setting it down in the sink.

The kids were quick to stand up. Tsumiki went up to her room while Megumi went up to you. He looked up at you, while you began to do the dishes.

"What is it?" You asked, since you knew he had something in mind or else he wouldn't be there.

"What are we doing today?" He questioned, which told you that he wasn't listening to the conversation you and Mrs. Fushiguro just had.

"Ask Mrs. Fushiguro, you and Tsumiki are spending the day with her and your father." You revealed, making him whine. Your eyes widened since the woman was right there. Luckily enough she was too engrossed in eating her yogurt to hear what just happened. "It'll be fun, I promise."

"Whatever." The child walked away and went upstairs. You finished up the dishes, and the woman was still in the kitchen. You didn't care to say anything before leaving her in the kitchen and walking to your room.

It was a bit messy and since the kids wouldn't be there you would get the chance to organize it. You would wait till they left though. For the meantime you would just lay in your bed and scroll through your phone.

Not even five minutes later there was a knock on your door, and you groaned before standing up to open the door. Little Megumi stood with his arms crossed, but was quick to uncross them before pushing you to the side to enter the room.