↳ 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡

"Come on, Gumi." You grabbed his hand but he refused to walk. You weren't going to carry him to the front door so you had to find a way to convince him to go. You couldn't bribe him with candy since he was sick. The next best thing was toys. "I'll buy you a toy if you come."

He gave in and you held his hand as you walked toward the front door. There she was. Just like you remembered her. An extremely elegant woman. She wasn't tall but she wore heels to pretend as if she were. She wore a white jumpsuit and diamond jewelry. Her hair was down, but neatly kept. It was hard to believe she had come from the airport.

"Hello, Megumi!" She smiled at the young boy, but he didn't return the gesture. He stayed quiet. She then looked up at you. "Y/N, it's so nice to see you again."

"You too, Mrs. Fushiguro." You responded.

"Mommy, I have so much to show you." Tsumiki began as she took her mother's hand and began dragging her to the stairs.

"Alright, baby." She followed her precious daughter, leaving her luggage behind.

"She expects me to take her shit upstairs." Mr. Fushiguro pinched the bridge of his nose since he was clearly annoyed.

"You know Megumi, it wouldn't hurt you to be nice to the woman for once." He began lecturing his son as he picked up the suitcases. Megumi didn't listen, instead he just looked up at you.

"Can we play outside with the dogs?" He asked.

"Are you feeling better?"

"I am." He answered.

"He's not playing with those demon dogs until he greets the woman." Mr. Fushiguro said, which made Megumi cross his arms and pout. "Don't look at me like that."

"Fine, Y/N do you want to help me with my legos?" He changed the plan, which made Mr. Fushiguro sigh. Mr. Fushiguro knew that no matter what he took away Megumi would still refuse to speak with the woman.

"Of course." You smiled at him, and he grabbed your hand as he began walking upstairs. Mr. Fushiguro walked right behind you, carrying his wife's suitcases.

-

"Good night, Gumi." You pressed a kiss on his forehead as you tucked him into bed.

"Do you want the night light on?" You asked and he nodded. You turned it on before walking to the door and turning off the ceiling light. You gently closed the door before heading to Tsumiki's bedroom. It was odd since the door was already closed. Your hand was on the doorknob and as you were about to open it Mrs. Fushiguro's voice stopped you.

"It's fine, I already tucked her in." She informed you. "Wish I could've tucked in Megumi too, but I guess you already handled it."

"I did." You replied. You weren't going to apologize since you didn't feel a bit bad. Megumi clearly didn't like her.

You began walking downstairs since you still had to do the dishes. Mr. Fushiguro was sitting at the table eating the leftover dinner that you had prepared for the children.

"This food is delicious, Y/N." He complimented the moment he saw you.

"Thank you." You responded. You began washing the dishes, completely focusing your attention on cleaning the kitchen.

"Honey?" You heard Mrs. Fushiguro's voice call out to her husband. You heard the sound of her heels as she walked down the stairs. "What do you want for dinner?"

Mr. Fushiguro didn't answer. Instead he quickly stood up and rushed to the kitchen with his plate. He handed it to you to hide the evidence. He wasn't fast enough since Mrs. Fushiguro found him while he was standing next to you.