〖️Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️⁷

Gyehyeon has been dating for like 3 months ago as knowing their exam was near so the two focus on their study. They have no time to meet each others or visit their house cause they were too busy.

Mostly they only texted each other and video calling each others like the whole day. Even they meet each others at school, they mostly silent knowing they were too focus on revising.

As than Summer Breaks came as the two finally free from their study. Yongseung bring Gyehyeon to the beach as the two were riding a taxi since they still doesn't have driving license plate.

Once they arrived, Gyehyeon immediately pulled Yongseung to the edge of the ocean as they look at the atmosphere that actually very pretty. The view makes Gyehyeon took a picture of both of them together.

They even played on the water by splashed each others to make the two got wet. Yongseung pulled Gyehyeon closer as they kissed as thr perfect timing where the sun starts to dawn.

As before they went home, Gyehyeon saw a stray kittens lost their parents. Its sound like its crying searching for its mother as Gyehyeon grab it tries to calm it down.

The kitten doesn't move as it stays on Gyehyeon arms as Yongseung took a picture of him holding the kitten. "Should we take care of it?"

"Its probably on your side, since we still had more time to stay together, overall, this kitten suits you well Gye~" Yongseung as he kissed Gyehyeon on his forehead.

"We should post our picture on our Instagram!" Yongseung smile as he took Gyehyeon's and his phone as he posted teir picture together as suddenly a lot of comment appear on their post.

And Yongseung laugh to see Yeonho comment. "Right Yeonho is literally my best friend i forgot that"

"What did he said?"

"See? I knew i have a boyfriend that suits my taste~" Gyehyeon were soft as they hugged as Gyehyeon still has the kitten on his arms as they went back to Gyehyeon's house as than his mother was happy to see them.

"What do you have there?" His mother peek onto Gyehyeon arms as it was a small kitten.

"O my god! We should feed it, they must be hungry so i'll go buy some for it alright?" His mother as she left leading the two playing with it.

Gyehyeon phone starts to ring as it was his best friend. "Oh! He is also shocked i see"

"Hm?" Yongseung got curious as he look at Gyehyeon phone to see his best friend was surprised to see both of them were dating this whole time.

"Its nice to see you again actually Yong~ without you.. i would be lonely just by helping my mother.. and now she has a friend" the kitten walk to Gyehyeon as Gyehyeon pick it up and put it on his arm.

"Its just like our babies" Gyehyeon blushes as he pinch Yongseung cheek while laughing and his mother came back with a hug bag of cat food.

"Lets feed it" his mother took a bowl and feel the bowl with the cat food with a side of a milk they had.

"I think mother, i should leave for a while, my mom would think i might get lost from home"

"Alright child" Yongseung first give Gyehyeon a kiss on his lips as he wave at the two.

"I love him mother!!"

"Me too, now lets clean this kitten of yours first"

………

Part 2 of the story!

Thank you for requesting ♡️ I hope you had a nice day and also Stay Safe Cuties!!