[Yongseung × Verivery]³⁵

Requested by:Wonceverse

Yongseung couldn't attend their practice since few days ago duo of his sickness which Minchan always visits him who was staying in different room rather than staying with them afraid they got infected since tomorrow they also have a huge schedule. Minchan and Kangmin would visits him giving his meal and helping him changing his clothes since he can't barely move that everything was all weak. Yeonho would came and talk to him giving some space and company as Gyehyeon, Hoyoung and Dongheon also there trying to cheer the boy up.

Yongseung appreciate his member helps as he felt slightly ashamed that they had to do this just for him. He is strong but he body is not as he just fall asleep getting himself rest under Minchan's warm blanket. Everyone would gather around checking on their calendars on the date Yongseung started his sickness as they all felt a little scared but it's for his good to take a few weeks hiatus while the six of them continues their schedule like normally they do. Few days later, Minchan went on hiatus because he was exhausted and his anxiety came that makes him slightly traumatized which Yongseung would check up on him before Minchan could leave their dorm and goes back to his house for good reason's which they all understand as Minchan looked at Yongseung who already feel better as he smile giving Yongseung a hug.

"Seungie~ your body finally got better" "are you going to leave now?" "I had too Seungie.. don't worry I will always send you messages on your phone, manager-nim is waiting for me so"

Minchan went to kiss Yongseung on his forehead before waving at him while feel a little distracted duo his miserable life. Yongseung blushed on the kiss as he touch his forehead before the five came back and surprise to see Yongseung. "Is Chanie hyung already left?"

"Yeah.." Kangmin happily run to Yongseung while giving him a hug which had the second youngest smile and hugged him back which Yeonho joined them at the end. Gyehyeon, Hoyoung and Dongheon smile on how proud they are at the maknae and they also got worried about Minchan too.

[Few Days Later]

Yongseung finally came on his first stage from hiatus as he went to dance with his fellow members while Minchan is gone on his long-term hiatus. Kangmin and Yeonho looked at Yongseung who happily sing his line while dance cutely on their latest song Tap Tap as the two smile happily while watching the bunny boy finally came to brighten the stage with them. Dongheon at the end after their stage was finished, he went to hugged Yongseung and went to kiss him on his cheek leaving everyone surprised "I'm proud of you Seungie"

Yongseung blushed as everyone went gathered around him as they all start leaving a lot of kisses on Yongseung and only Yeonho is allowed to kiss him right on his lips just because they are well known couple as they all laugh on how red Yongseung gets. He could feel his members love on him ever since he was sick and all the sickness are all gone and now he is so much happier to be part of the family. Don't forgot Minchan also love him too~

...

Thank you so much for requesting♡  yes there will be a lot of new revamp on any of my updates because I lost that one keyboard I use to used but meh :) and sorry if it's too short^^