〖️Hoyoung × Minchan〗️¹¹

Request by:joyxe_05

Usual days, Hoyoung would always being clingy to his boyfriend Minchan, but it seems like Minchan is quiet busy.

Hoyoung just keep looking at his boyfriend busy editing their DIY music video as he was try to cheer him up but couldn't cause the way he was focus and non-stop drinking his coffee. Hoyoung just sigh as he walk inside their shared room as he decided to wear Minchan's hoodie that actually much bigger than he thoughts.

He decided to wear a shorts as well as he wont stop smelling the perfume on the hoodie as it reminds him of Chanie could cuddle with him. He blushed and also giggles a mess.

Hoyoung decided to make a hot chocolate for himself so he walk outside their room and went to the kitchen. After he is done making his hot chocolate, he decided to seat the opposite side of the couch and switch on the tv as Minchan look up and blushed.

He look at Hoyoung who was wearing his hoodie and also shorts that reveal his knees and sest while crossing his legs while watching some show on the tv. Minchan as than slowly put down his headphones and pretend he went to the restroom but actually he hugged him from behind.

Hoyoung almost spilled his hot chocolate on his hoodie as Hoyoung with a grumpy noises while look at him and Minchan kissed him. Hoyoung blushed as Minchan giggles while squishiehis cheeks.

"You look cute Bae~" Hoyoung blushed as Minchan pull him and let him seat onto his lap as Hoyoung got shy and Minchan laughed.

"Baby~ dont hide your face~ you look amazing today~ extra adorableness~" Hoyoung smile and pulled him to kiss again.

"I missed you hugging me~ you should take a rest from editing those.. cause i need your hugs~ i wanna cuddle with you on bed~" Minchan face gone red as he nod his head snd carried him towards their rooms and shut the door close as than Yeonho came and shocked to see a empty livingroom but the tv and Minchan's laptop was open as he got freak out and went back to his shared room with Yongseung.

And Dongheon came as he shut everything off including Minchan's laptop but first he saved the file for goods or else he would get kick out of the dorm as Gyehyeon came and hugged him from behind. First its gave Dongheon chills through his spine but he felt that tiny fingers wrapping on him as he sigh.

"Gyehyeon-ah~ i told you to wait for me~ im shutting everything off here" Gyehyeon stay silent and still being clingy just like a cat.

Minchan was cuddling with Hoyoung on their bed as Minchan pulled him closer and kissed on hus forehead leaving the older blushed so hard that Minchan had giggling at him. "I want kisses~"

"We already kiss a lot of time's, wanting more?" Hoyoung show's his shy fingers as Minchan nod and kissed him.

Hoyoung than wrap his arms on Minchan's neck and keep on kissing while Gyehyeon is not on Dongheon's back as a sudden crack noises scared Gyehyeon off just like a cat scared of a cucumber. Dongheon is now having his back as Gyehyeon wont stop apologizing to him making both Yeonho and Yongseung peak through their door and shake their heads.

"Idiots..." as than a loud snoring noises came and it was Kangmin who peacefully sleeping and having his best dream ever.

………

Probably short but unless there is a content for it, hehe

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ hope you had a nice day and also stay safe Cuties!!!