〖️Gyehyeon & Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️¹⁶

Request by:little_mxxn

Hoyoung who known to be the purest and innocent student on the campus that captured everyone hearts and attention with his cuteness which includes the famous dancer and basketball player Dongheon and Gyehyeon. Both Dongheon and Gyehyeon were actually a childhood friends that having everything the same in common but falling for the same person is a war for them.

But they tries one plan and it is to make Hoyoung be friends with them until he found who is the most attractive on to him as Dongheon agrees and try to follow Hoyoung almost everyday. One day, Gyehyeon was asking Hoyoung about be friend with him as Hoyoung smile knowing he wanted to make more friends as well as Gyehyeon smirk and that Dongheon come hitting Gyehyeon shoulder leading the boy shocked and Hoyoung start giggling.

It come out successfully that Hoyoung is now in touch with them as they keep hanging out together and went to the library sometime just to talk since their library was huge and it always empty. They used to skipped classes but Hoyoung still not use to them but now he does and he is comfortable with them even more.

Gyehyeon and Dongheon used to share their money with Hoyoung as Hoyoung wont stop smiling knowing how kind they are but suddenly the smile faded on both of them. Few days later the time Gyehyeon and Dongheon came out all sweating after their training and meet up at the rooftop, Gyehyeon look at that group of people as he shocked and choked on hus water making Dongheon shocked calming him down from coughing.

Dongheon looking where Gyehyeon was looking at earlier as he shocked leading his jaw dropped that Hoyoung was hugging the most popular boy in the campus which is a charming vocal leader that lead with his purest soft voice when he sings and seeing Hoyoung hugging him making the two gone pissed and got jealous right away. Minchan saw them as he chuckled bringing Hoyoung away who wont stop making cute faces as the two were now feeling heart broken into tiny pieces.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ I Hope You Had A Nice Day and also Stay Safe Cuties!!!

Also feel free to tell me if you need a part 2 hehe~♡️

#Dongheon&GyehyeonStayStrong haha