〖️Hoyoung × Hyung Line〗️²⁸

Request by:little_mxxn

………

"...." the three only watches a nagging Hoyoung literally scolded the maknae line for breaking the rules in their dorms.

"I told you to not break anything! You guys are all grown up!" The maknae got eerie and run towards their rooms immediately.

"B-bae.."

"SHUT UP DONGHEON!" the husband was too stunned to speak leading the other two gone silence and give glance to each others.

Hoyoung than took a seat beside Dongheon as he was pissed and got headache. "Well.. this is normal isn't it?"

The three confused that either Hoyoung asked them or just himself "P-pardon?"

"I said.. this is way too normal.."

"A-ah~ yes yes.. it is.." Dongheon keep himself a little distance away from Hoyoung but Hoyoung look at him and take his hand rubbing them softly.

"Sorry for rising my voice to you.." Dongheon was way more than confused but panicked.

"H-hyung.. what's.. gotten into you?" Gyehyeon ask in soft and light voice.

"Uh.. I don't know.. I have no mood to talk about it.. as long as everything settle down than it's fine.. maybe.."

"Maybe a hugs might help you Bae~" Dongheon than put Hoyoung onto his lap anf hugged him which makes Hoyoung blushed and got embarrassed.

"You both look cute like this~" Minchan as Gyehyeon nod is agreement.

"Makes me wanna hug you as well"

"Group hugs!" The four is now hugging in one place as Hoyoung smiles on the hyungs actions while the maknae only peak from their door and jealousy.

"Unfair.."

"We don't even break anything.."

"Asked the mouse for biting the sponge..." Yongseung as the two only could stay silent and pushed him inside.

………

"Are we recording?" The six look at the staff that setting their camera's directly to them as Hoyoung just enter the room in confusion.

"What's happening here?"

"It's seems we are recording something" Yeonho said as Kangmin shrugs his shoulder when Hoyoung was stood beside him.

Dongheon pat the younger shoulder with a smile "Don't worry minie~ everything gonna be alright"

Kangmin than nod his head and focused on the camera clearing his throat. Yongseung was beside him as he keeps pulling Kangmin closer to him which had Yeonho strikes his sharp eyes onto Yongseung.

"M.I.N.E.." Yeonho without any noises escape as Yongseung glare and hugged Kangmin softly.

"Mine~" Yeonho got even more pissed which had Minchan and Gyehyeon confused.

………

A sound of a rabbit and a dog arguing for the puppy can be heard and Gyehyeon on watch them while drinking his fruit punch. "Wild  animals"

Minchan came and giggles seeing them as well "well isn't they cute? Fighting for the maknae~"

"I mean yes" the two than walks towards Dongheon and Hoyoung who was at the kitchen with a smile.

"So y'all being fruity without us?"

"Who said?"

"My mama did" Gyehyeon as he went to hugged Hoyoung as Minchan just giggling.

"So it's only us now?"

"Yup!" Dongheon smiles and pulled Minchan to joined the group hugged while listening to Yongseung and Yeonho loud ass mouth arguing about the maknae.

………