〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️³⁴

Requested by:little_mxxn

Hoyoung sigh as he tried to get a glass of water when he hears Dongheon stepping towards him "Bae.. we need to talk.." "what is it? Isn't yesterday talk is enough?" "Why are you being so cold? Did we said something wrong?"

"Oh yeah.. you did.. if you keep mentioning my privacy to everyone!" Hoyoung almost throws the glass to the floor as Yeonho and Minchan came "what's wrong here?!" "You all better shut your mouth.."

"What did we do??" Dongheon got a little frustrated "bae this isn't about yesterday.." "I still don't give a shit.. that I want my time alone.."

"What was your privacy about that you start getting mad at all of us so sudden? Yesterday I talk about how was your day and you ignored me.." Hoyoung was about to hit the glass to Dongheon "oh you piece of shit! You keep talking dirty of me and my sister.." everyone shocked which actually Yongseung, Gyehyeon and Kangmin was peaking on them.

"W-wha?" Dongheon was speechless as Minchan started "what a non senses, we never do that stuff!" "Oh your lying! You think I'm deaf?!" "HOYOUNG HYUNG YOU NEED YO CHILL OUT!"

Yeonho as he suddenly felt terrified that he had to stop everyone. Hoyoung was pissed as he immediately entering his room. "Gosh what happen to him.." Gyehyeon scratch his head as Yongseung was curious "did we even say about his sister?"

"We never.. something made him in this situation.." Dongheon as he was about to knock on Hoyoung's door but Yeonho stopped him "don't get us in trouble, let him be" everyone nodded as Dongheon sigh.

"Fine.."

···

That night, all verivery member was at the living room just watching some tv as Hoyoung went out carried a lot of stuff which had the six gets up and shocked once again "what are you doing-" "I'm leaving.." Hoyoung face was emotionless and also look like his soul actually leaving his body that had him look very serious and deadly scary.

"B-bae.. let's talk about this right now.." "I'm late.. I already told manager-nim that I WON'T BE IN THIS GROUP ANYMORE! Don't ever tried to contact me again.." Hoyoung immediately leaving as all the six was scared "NO NO THIS IS NOT GOOD! HYUNG DO SOMETHING!"

Everyone was panicked and even try to chased him but he was already gone. The six only standing still freeze on where they were and slowky sobbing could be heard from each of them "w-what.. did we.. actually do?" Yeonho as he cried hugging his knees as everyone went to him hugging him while also crying for the same reason.

Dongheon felt a slightly headache that he actually fainted which had the others panicked again trying to wake him up until the next day came. Dongheon woke up first before the others as he felt empty inside and hugging his bed sheets and crying on it "why thing happen like this?" Dongheon decided to checked on the others as someone open the door revealing Hoyoung as Dongheon freeze looking at him.

"A-ah~ d-did I get caught? Sorry for leaving last night~" "B-bae?" Hoyoung was confused as Dongheon immediately hugged him making Hoyoung was extra confused. "W-wait what happen here?!"

"Why are you leaving us.. what did we do wrong??" "Huh??? What are you talking about?! I was just visiting my sister! I always do that don't you remember???" Dongheon blinked in confusion as the others woke up and saw Hoyoung as they all immediately hugged him as well. "W-what happen here?! Did something happen when I was gone??? Did the kitchen caught on fire?????"

"WHY ARE YOU LEAVING THE GROUP?!" "I NEVER LEAVE THE GROUP WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT!!!" Hoyoung was struggle getting hugged by six grown-up men as he was trying to get into his room and still begging to be freed.

···

"Alright.. alright.. your telling me that.. you guys talk dirty on my sister? Are y'all drunk? Hello?" "We're serious.. impossible we had a ad dreams.." Hoyoung laugh at them as he flick six rubber bands onto their forehead "I was gone visiting my sister, how come you guys end like this?"

"B-but you were mad yesterday morning" "I was because I wasn't in a mood, but I didn't even said you guys talk dirty about my sister~ I was just saying I need privacy!" The six gone awkward as Hoyoung on scratch his head "heh want me to make you guys breakfast?"

"YES EOMMA!!" Hoyoung smiles brightly as he nodded his head and gets up to make some pancakes for six of his childrens that  including his own husband.

···

Thank you for the request! Lub U♡️