〖️Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️⁸

Dongheon and Hoyoung was just move in together as they also love each others. Dongheon pin Hoyoung to the wall as they kiss.

Hoyoung blushed as he kissed him back as than they start unpacked their stuff. Hoyoung who actually a mafia leader as he went o their shared room as he hide his stuff first before Dongheon came inside.

"I almost get kill before this.. uh.." Hoyounh as than he walk out pretend nothing is happening.

Dongheon saw him walking out with a smile as Dongheon smile at him back as he enter the room which make Hoyoung heartbeat beating so fast cause of his nervous.

"Hell no.. if he find out.. my gun was inside that room.. SHIT!" Hoyoung thought as Dongheon came out after unpacked his stuff.

"So hun~ wanna watch something? Netflix?"

"Um.. sure~" Hoyoung was scared as Dongheon pulled his waist as the two seat together.

The next day came, Dongheon wear his normal work outfit as Hoyoung wear a long coat as he also carried a bag with him. "So your going to work now?"

"Yeah, see you later sweetie~" Hoyoung walk out first before Dongheon even tries to kiss him.

"Damn it.." Dongheon than put his shoes as he ready to leave.

As Dongheon came to his office, one of the officer came to him bringing a file. Dongheon was curious as he look at it.

"Chief... it look like there is a group of mafia around this area right now, could you handle them by yourself?" Dongheon look at the officer which is younger than him.

"You look shaking officer Yeon" the guy giggles as he scratch his his face.

"W-well since its.. been a weeks i've working here so.. i.. get not to used this so hope you dont mind hehe" Dongheon smile as he pat Yeonho on thr shoulder.

"Go back to work, i'll go check them by myself" Dongheon as he reload his gun and put them back on his back.

"Be careful chief! We only had you!" Dongheon smile as he left.

Hoyoung with his minions start to robbed the bank as he wear those mask that covers his entire face as he smile. "Hurry.. before the cops came.."

He said as someone stopped him. Hoyoung take out his gun as he shocked to see Dongheon who holding a gun towards him.

The two went quiet as Hoyoung's minions start shooting at Dongheon as Dongheon immediately take a shelter as he shot Hoyoung by his left shoulders as they run immediately.

Dongheon sigh as they drove away faster as Dongheon was pissed that he didn't bring his transport with him. He only walk around the town and hear his officer speak through their speaker only.

After Dongheon finished his shift, Dongheon immediately drove himself home as he saw Hoyoung on the couch while covering himself in his blanket. Dongheon smile as he take off his shoes while talking.

"How was work?" Hoyoung glare at Dongheon as Dongheon went confused.

"You just fucking shot me.. that's how my day went.. gladly.." Hoyoung keep his straight face as Dongheon shocked.

"Wait what?!" Hoyoung sigh as he shows his left shoulder that was covered with bandages.

"Wait.. your the.."

"Am i was your target? Uh.. that why.."

"B-babe.. i.."

"Of course you canr explain since i wear this damn mask! Well.. i accept your apology but.. you didn't tell me you were.. a cops.."

"Well im a very high ranked police officer heh~ and.. your a mafia?" Hoyoung nod as Dongheon seat beside Hoyoung as he bugged him.

"Let me cure you.."

"Your.. not even.."

"I have my ways, let me bring the kit" Hoyoung sigh as Dongheon came and start pulling the bullet that stuck on his shoulder.

"Ouch! That hurts!!" Hoyoung scream as he pushed Dongheon away as Dongheon smile in apologies.

Now Hoyoung was fully recover as Dongheon let Hoyoung laid his head on his thighs. Hoyoung softly rubbing Dongheon knees as Dongheon was confused.

"You really wore ripped jeans at home aye?"

"I forgot my pajamas left at my house heh~" Hoyoung smile as he give Dongheon another kiss.

"Well, sorry for robbing the bank~ but i might get a little naughty sometimes so~ i will do it again~"

"Hump? I dont care cause, you are my boyfriend so i dont care if you robbed the bank for money~ but for what those money of yours?"

"I dont waste them, but my minions is, for drugs of course ~"

"Should i arrested them?" Dongheon as he pulled Hoyoung make him seat onto his lap as Hoyoung blushed.

"A-anything for you~ unless im still free~" Dongheon smirk as the two connected their lips together as Dongheon got a lot of missed calls from his officers and team partner.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Hope you have a nice day and also Stay Safe Cuties!!

Another Request from a Anonymous ~ so dont forgot to vote, comment and share to others for more Request opening! Actually im open 24/7 but once my battery about to die than i had to stop so hehe~ hope you like it Cutie!!!