〖️Hoyoung × Minchan ft.Dongheon〗️³²

Request by jjxiendya

After a months of Dongheon and Hoyoung marriage, Hoyoung still felt a little depression that's bothers him way too much as Dongheon indeed shows his affection on him just because he wanted to married with Hoyoung. Hoyoung haf a secret that he never told Dongheon before they got married, but now he felt he really want to run away after a month staying inside Dongheon's mansion. Later that night, Hoyoung try to sneak out from the mansion but he also realize that cameras is watching him around and he can't really do anything but to stay for a while than rushed out from the back door getting onto his escape.

Dongheon was asleep but once he hears something broken from the kitchen had him realize Hoyoung was gone and Dongheon really get a little annoyed when he is running away from him just because Dongheon was too obsessed with Hoyoung so much. He went out to look after Hoyoung as he saw Hoyoung manage to jump out from his front gates and Dongheon immediately followed him as fast as he can before he was too late. "Bae! Don't you try to run away from me!"

Dongheon bought his mini gun with him knowing it was midnight and all the werewolf around surrounded him and Hoyoung. Hoyoung was about to cried and start shouting someone's name "CHANIE!! HELP ME!!!"

Dongheon from behind was confused than he immediately got attacked by a huge wolf. It leave a large scratch on his left eyes that haf him groan over the pain as he start shooting on it as it actually turn into a human that got injured. "Curse you wolfs! You dare to make me half blinded!"

"Minchan!!" Dongheon turn to look at Hoyoung running back but not towards him but towards the guy he jsut shoot on. Dongheon than surprised that the guy breathe heavily in pain as Hoyoung cried trying to stop the blood from coming out.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Hoyoung shouted at Dongheon as he feel unbelievable seeing Hoyoung was pissed at Dongheon and helps Minchan immediately "baby.. are you.. still there?"

"Ugh.. Bae.. it's.. hurts.. a lot.." "let me curse them.." Hoyoung took out his shirt off and immediately wrap it around Minchan's bare body and look at Dongheon "if you manage to save him.. I will accept your apology.. but if you don't.. we will get divorced.."

Dongheon hate the word divorced and immediately shouted back "excuse me?! How are supposed to do that huh?! I am the one who hold the paper!" "Oh yeah? Save Minchan for me, or else I won't be too friendly to you"

Dongheon got pissed as he than gave up and helps Minchan back towards his Mansion. Minchan felt he really loosen a lot of blood as Hoyoung came giving more towel to cover the blood. "Stay strong chanie.."

Dongheon look at the two being too lovey dovey together as he got curious "how both of you met?" "Why would I tell you about it?"

"Just say it.. it's not that hard.." "even if I told you.. you never listen so shut the hell up" "Bae.. I promise I will keep my ears on you.. just.. tell me quickly.."

".. I met him when i was in my teen age.. I was searching for my old compass that we use to have a champing trip, when I found it, I also found Minchan that got his leg got bitten by a snake and he was in his wolf form that time, I rush to treat him as he start to believe me that I would keep him and I did, but you came ruined my life.. and Minchan ran away from home and got himself back into the forest, and now.. you shoot him.. thank god it's not on his chest but shoulder.." Dongheon was gone silent and keep watching the two "but you both look like you guys are actually fall in love.."

"We are" Minchan replied as he pulled Hoyoung closer and kissed him making Hoyoung shocked on the sudden kiss "I know him first before you.."

Dongheon huffed as he also scoffed and walks away leaving the two there. Hoyoung is more than happy when Minchan is back with him. Minchan start licking Hoyoung cheeks just like how dogs did as Hoyoung got ticklish and giggles at it.

………

"Now tell me.. are you going to leave me bae.." Dongheon look at Hoyoung as Minchan was holding tight onto his hand. Hoyoung could see the obsession on Dongheon face that he really want to murder Minchan from taking Hoyoung away from him.

"It won't take too long.. I will come back to you.." Dongheon sigh in look away in cold expression as Minchan only tilts his head to Hoyoung as Hoyoung sigh as well and start walking away with Minchan. Dongheon manage to see them walking away as he grab one of huge shotgun and smile like an evil maniac ready to shoot Minchan by his forehead.

"You'll pay for it~ there is no happier ending when you with him you wolf boy~" Dongheon than laugh in psychotic.