〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️²⁷

Request by joyxe_05

"Hyungie~ cutie hyungie~ wake up!" The three maknae surrounded Hoyoung's bed as he woken up to see the three smiling looking at him as he was confused as the three pulled him out immediately and immediately seat him on the dining table seats as Minchan came with his breakfast and a kiss on his cheek leading the older blushed.

"What actually going on? Did y'all bump your head that hard?? What happening?!" Hoyoung minds was really curious as Dongheon came and kiss his forehead from behind and smile.

"Nothing much going on~ we just always like this don't we?" Hoyoung shake his head as he took a bite of the food.

"Have y'all eaten tho?" Hoyoung look up to see Gyehyeon on the table with his sexy pose.

"Yes~ rawr~" Hoyoung mind really goes blank that everything is seems to be way to opposite and weirder.

Dongheon seats beside Hoyoung and caressing his hand while his other hand was holding the spoon as Hoyoung blush feeling uneasy. The maknae start fighting on the seat as Kangmin got a seat beside Hoyoung and hugged him.

"Bae is blushing~ what a cutie~" Hoyoung glare at Minchan as Minchan playfully squish his cheeks letting that squirrel like on his face appear as he was fully red.

"Why are y'all like this.." the six of them gobe confused as Hoyoung let himself go and he hide inside his room and hide under his blanket feeling uncomfortable as he slowly turn into his squirrel size as the others checking on his seeing him shaking in small.

Gyehyeon jump on the bed stretching his back and bite the blanket and put them away to reveal Hoyoung hiding on his tail not wanting to be shown himself. "Look who is the cutie now"

"Shut it Dongheon!" Dongheon giggles as he took Hoyoung slowly and put hims on his shoulder.

"Sorry if we make you confused, we were just want to tease you in the morning~ I mean you know we all love you right?" Hoyoung start hugging Dongheon cheek and bite on them without hesitation that Dongheon flinch and Hoyoung start flying on Yeonho's bed and scoffed.

He start turning himself back and pissed seeing the six with their innocent eyes. "Gosh why do I feel I have six boyfriends?"

Gyehyeon smirk and jumped onto Hoyoung and start sleeping on his lap in his cat form as the others just laugh. "We are Bae"

Hoyoung shook as he than realized and laugh "ah yes~ now I remember"

As they all were in Hoyoung and Yeonho shared room's, a shadow from the back rooms appear looking at them without showing his face feeling a bit jealous as he disappear immediately. Who is this shadow creature or figure? How are they in Verivery's dorm?

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Hope you have a nice day and also stay safe cuties!!!!

Damn it's been a while again, sorry for keeping you waiting Cutie!