〖️Minchan × Dongheon〗️³³

Requested by Anonymous

"1 and 2 and 3.." Dongheon sees everyone mistakes as he shouted "AGAIN!" The members are pretty sure tired but Minchan was there are the one who making those few mistakes.

"Minchan-ah.." Minchan giggles at him knowing he basically never serious in this kind of situation that's actually everyone knows what will happen. Both Yeonho and Kangmin shakingly stare at Dongheon than at Minchan as the two take a few steps away from the 2. "Ugh.. meet me at the secret room.. now.."

Everyone jolted as Minchan still smiling and went followed him to their secret room. Hoyoung was lowering the music as they went to the edge of the room chitchatting "hell.. he is scolding him.." "basically he never get serious.."

"It's not that we hate him.." "he is to energetic if people may ask hyper" everyone nodded at Gyehyeon. It took them pretty long time until the boy was released and the 5 looked at Minchan who basically serious now. Dongheon came afterwards as he glaring at the others.

Well their practice ends there. They all walk back to their dorm as Dongheon felt a little worried at Minchan "um.. channie?" "What?" His respond was cold and odd as Dongheon felt his whole body was in danger.

Minchan than shuts the door behind him didn't let Dongheon to speak with him. Dongheon start punching the air as he actually hurts inside "ugh.. I shouldn't have said that.."

[Flashback]

"Heoni~" Minchan happily hugged him from behind whixh had Dongheon startled "gosh you scared me.." "sorry~ anyways what are you doing?"

"Well I'm trying to make something for dinner.. I was following this recipe.." while Dongheon was stirred the food he was making, it end up caught on fire as Minchan immediately take his okace and trying to lower the heat and sigh "ah.. don't put the fire this high.. you almost get our dorm on fire.."

"S-sorry.." "that's fine, I will make something from now on~ but I won't throw yours cause I will put them aside" Minchan as he start making something else for dinner as Dongheon basically in love with him.

[In The Secret Room]

"Channie.. please be serious while we are practicing? If you keep getting goofy like this.. we can't focus what we are thinking.." "sorry heon, I was just try to make the whole studio brighten than before.." "brighten? Channie look, if you keep doing this again.. we possibly can't focus on our performance in the stage.." Dongheon face changes as Minchan suddenly felt terrified.

"Last warning.. please be serious.. I don't want to get mad at you.. but I'm pissed right now.. so I had to let it go.." Dongheon actually slapped Minchan as Minchan was shocked and touch his burning cheek with his hands and looked back at Dongheon "you have been stepping into my nerves.."

Minchan than walks away immediately before him which had the others looked at them and shocked. "Now home.."

···

"I'm so stupid.. I'm so stupid.. why did I slap him.. I'm crazy.." Hoyoung went checking on him as he sigh "you alright?" "Bae.. I'm stupid.. I'm selfish.."

"What's wrong here? Tell me heon.." "I slap Minchan earlier.." Hoyoung gasped as he checked on his hands "what are you doing?!" "I know.. I'm useless.."

"Where is he?" "Inside his room shared with Gye Minie and Yong.." "god.. just why you did this?" "I thought it was for a good reasons.. turn out it's not.. channie won't forgive me now..."

"Dongheon.. you are the responsible to this, Minchan is my best friend and your boyfriend.. and now you treat him like this.. you said you both was in relationship?" "Sorry bae.. it got to my nerves.. I can't control it that I had to let it go.." "you better apologize to him.. or else he will be colder to us all.." Hoyoung walk away as Dongheon slowly in tears.

Few hours later that night, he went into the four roommates bed room as he wakes 3 of them to get up and use his bed inside here just so he could apologize to Minchan when he was asleep. The 3 immediately gets up and walks away towards his room as Dongheon sigh and sleeps beside Minchan while sitting on the floor. "I'm sorry baby.. I didn't mean to do this to you.."

Dongheon end up fallen asleep as well and skipped to the next morning where Minchan was awake and sees Dongheon sleeping on the floor had him confused. Minchan didn't want to wake the older as he tries to make his way out as Dongheon than awakes "channie.." Minchan freeze as he looked at him "I know you still going to hate me.. I'm sorry.."

"Your sorry is probably because of yesterday.. heon.. I-" Dongheon pulled Minchan into a kiss as Minchan shocked looking at the older who was kissing him right now. He remembers that he use to love Dongheon too and now their first kiss is everything. Dongheon let him go as he breathe heavily while crying.

"I'm sorry channie.. I'm truly sorry.." Minchan smile as he kissed Dongheon on his cheeks and hugged him "it's alright, you gave me everything" Dongheon look at him while sobbing in tears "r-really?"

"Yup! Beside I always want to kiss you.. but couldn't happen.. sorry for making you feel this way.. I shouldn't have acted myself.." "it's fine, I understand everything.. is.. your cheek healed?" "Ah yes, thanks to Gye bringing the ice bag last night, now it is already healed" Minchan caressing his head as he kiss his forehead and hugged him again.

"Don't worry, I love you heoni" Dongheon cried again for feeling so bad for Minchan as Minchan carried the older out of the room making the others shocked. Yeonho and Kangmin watches them like a couple or they are a couple but married couple carried each others. "Baby.."

"Yeah?" Both of them blushed "n-no I mean they like a baby-" "oh.." Kangmin and Yeonho blushing so hard didn't expecting everything.

···

Thanks for the request! It's been a while♡️

(Notes)

I changed some of the plots from what you wanted so sorry if there is a typo going on, I'm lazy to double checked duo the long and many words in my eyes- yeah bye♡️