〖️Yongseung × Gyehyeon〗️¹⁸

"Hah? Only gets 98? Well i get 99!"

"Oh shut up! Unless you are not in 100! Haha! I will get that marks!"

"Hah? You think you could beat me? Im the leader in this class and school~"

"Stop trying to challenge me! Look yourself in the mirror asshole!"

"Aye~ word there shorty~ nothing could stop me from being the best students~"

"Ugh! I had enough with your bullshits! You are just a trash!"

"You mean a smarter trash?"

"Dont talk to me!" Gyehyeon as he walk out from the school hallway and left the school.

"Huh? Well im still the best hahahaha~" Yongseung as he left on the other directions towards his house as Gyehyeon arrived still mad about Yongseung as his mother look at him in worried.

"Sweetie.. we need to talk for a sec-"

"Myeongie~ Myeongie~ im home~" Gyehyeon as he look around to find his cat as his mother tap his shoulder as he turn around in confused.

"Mom? Where is Myeong?"

"W-well.. actually.. after you left to school.. Myeong.. wasn't feeling well.. i bring her to the vet nearby and.. they say she.." his mother stopped and start to tear up.

"She's.. what.. mother.. where is she.. where is Myeong.."

"She's.. left us.. she.. is now gone.." Gyehyeon dropped on his knees as he start to tear up.

"There is no way Myeong is.. dead.." Gyehyeon as he start to cry and his mother came and hugged him.

"Im sorry my son.. she's wasn't feeling well.."

After a few days past, Gyehyeon have been gone silent and ignored people that try to talk with him as his heart become a cold as a stone and his grade is falling which had Yongseung shocked looking at their wall board that he is the highest and second was empty and saw Gyehyeon went to the last number.

Yongseung got curious as his friend Yeonho was there looking at it and also surprise. "Bro.. did he just fall his grades? Damn.. what's gotten into him?"

"Huh.. why am i sudden got worried of him? I should be proud!"

"Hm~ look like you had feelings on him bro~" Yongseung look at him in disgusted.

"Ew.. im not gay.." Yeonho wont stop teasing him as Yongseung backing off from him which he accident hit onto someone as he catch them and he and Yeonho got shocked.

Its was Gyehyeon and his eyes was covered with his own eyebag from crying the whole time. Gyehyeon gotten weak as he fall onto Yongseung as Yongseung got panic same goes to Yeonho as they bring him to the medic room and let him rested there on the bed as the two got worried even more

"Something might happen.." Yongseung as he start to speak.

"What do you think is it about?"

"I.. dont know.." the two look up to see Gyehyeon slowly open his eyes and get up from the bed and look at them back with a shocked looks.

"D-dont be to scared.. im sorry Gye.. i didn't mean to.. making fun of your result.. you have been dropped a lot.. what.. happen?" Gyehyeon as he didn't look at Yongseung but look up to the ceiling.

"My cat died.. Myeong is my only best friend.."

"How did.. it died?"

"My mom says.. its because she wasn't feeling well.. its was few days ago.. the time we had a fight.." Yongseung gone silent.

"Dont worry Gye, were here now.." Gyehyeon shake his head.

"Leave me alone.. i dont need anyone in my life.. all i want is Myeong.. in my life..." Gyehyeon as cried again and this time Yongseung hugged him and let him crying on his chest as much as he want as Yeonho was there standing with a smile.

"Go for it Yong" Yongseung look at Yeonho as he blushed as Yeonho giggles and still standing there minding his own business scrolling on his phone.

Yongseung slowly look at Gyehyeon who was still crying as he pull up his chin softly making Gyehyeon who is having his red eyes from crying harder as Yongseung smile and slowly kissed him on his lips. Gyehyeon shocked as Yeonho giggles and take a picture of them and set it as his wallpaper

"Adorable ~" Yeonho as he giggles again and left the room.

Yongseung break their kiss as Gyehyeon eyes widen and Yongseung smile. "Your a cat person? I have a cats at my house if you want to visit, most of them are still new born, but Woonchi is my oldest female cat, we still haven't name the kittens yet, you may have one if you like as a replace of Myeong's death.."

Gyehyeon went silent as he start hugging Yongseung tightly. "I dont need them.. all i need is you.. im sorry for calling you bad... i didn't mean to talk you harshly.. Myeong is my only friend.."

"Dont worry Gye, you can have one~ how about all white kitten?" Gyehyeon look at Yongseung.

"Myeong is all white.. what color of its eyes?"

"Yellowish yeah"

"That similar to Myeong.." Yongseung smile as he softly pat Gyehyeon's back.

"Lets eat at my place and take her with you~" Gyehyeon blushed.

"No.. maybe you could take care of her better than me.."

"Aish, Myeong is a good girl you see~ a good kitten just like the person in front of me~ stop crying you look ugly, but if you smile a lot, you look adorable ~" Gyehyeon start looking away and sulk.

"Stop calling me something to be mention as cute.. i am not.."

"Oh come on~ Gye i just want you to achieve your target again, i wont bothered you anymore~ if this for Myeong's death, i'll deal myself a lit to take care of Woonchi, she's getting chubbier just like Yeonho, she loves to eat a lot"

"Yah! Do not mention my name! I hear them from outside!" Yongseung and Gyehyeon shocked as they start to laugh.

"She's just like him? That cute~" Yongseung smile as he give a smirking face on Yeonho and spell Woonchi name and point as his chubby cheeks as the boy gone pissed actually left the room.

"Let's get some lunch together" Gyehyeon nod as he hold Yongseung hand as they went out from the room and went to the cafeteria.

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Hope You Had A Nice Day & Also Stay Safe Cuties!!!!

Tell me if you need a part two of Yongseung giving his kitten to Gyehyeon to name it as Myeong his one and only cat that passed away.