〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️³¹

Request by:cutie_winter

"Well well! Look at here! A beautiful angel" Gyehyeon while chuckling as Hoyoung just smirk.

"Don't try to flirt with me if you indeed has a small dick" Gyehyeon shocked but continues to flirt with Hoyoung.

"Well um~ you know~ I'm a bad boy which also can be a good boy for you~"

"That's why you are a perfect bottom" Gyehyeon get even more chills as he keeps going and going until Hoyoung gets annoyed.

"Oh your blonde hair suits you-"

"I love the color too" Hoyoung as he continue walking.

"Let's talk about it, you look so beauti-"

"I do love myself, and yes I'm beautiful~ thank you darling" Hoyoung than went to his class as Gyehyeon stunned by the door and chuckled again.

"Damn you are way to complicated over protecting yourself Bae" Gyehyeon as he waits again from outside as all people looked at him like he was in the middle of detention but no as Hoyoung went out and shocked looking at Gyehyeon who was waiting for him outside.

"Fucking hell Gye"

"Bae~" Hoyoung pushed Gyehyeon awake from hugging him as everyone stare at them with weird expression on their face.

"You idiots! Now everyone thoughts were together!"

"B-but.. we are.."

"NO!" Gyehyeon give a kitty whine in begging as Hoyoung pretend that he has a cat allergy and walks away even more as Gyehyeon start chasing him again, again and again.

………

"Bae!!! Please don't ignored my love.. I'm begging you that I will be a good boyfie!!"

"Stop making me cringe and please let my legs go! I need to meet with Mrs Cha-" Hoyoung stunned when Mrs Cha was in front of him surprise looking at him.

"I didn't know you're finding me Hoyoung! And.. what happen to your friend?"

"He has a mental illness.. yes.." Hoyoung replied as Gyehyeon start biting his head which had Mrs Cha shook and giggles awkwardly.

"Meet me tomorrow instead alright, I need to go" Mrs Cha rushly runs away as Hoyoung end up in defeat that everyone thinks he is weird as he knee down sobbing in tears while smiling like a emoji.

"FUCKING JO GYEHYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

………

"..." Gyehyeon was hugging Hoyoung's arms while hissing of other people as Hoyoung just sigh and eating his sandwich minding his own business.

"Everyone call me savage, way to complicated and a new thing is weird.." Hoyoung sigh and hugged Gyehyeon back and kiss his forehead.

Gyehyeon look at him with a smile and continue to snuggle on him as Hoyoung start to smile makes everyone jaw dropped in way too much questions in their minds.

"My plan works~" Gyehyeon with his evil grin and happily together with Hoyoung at the end.

………

Thank you for requesting ♡️ I hope you have a nice day and also stay safe CUTIES!!!

I'm very sorry if this wasn't what you wanted, I was in a rushed😭😭😭