the chemistry between us pt2🧪

Jordan and Y/N we're going at it for a few minutes. All the books, papers, and pens they were using were now on the floor along with their backpacks. He pulls back a little bit to remove his shirt and Y/N soon follows his actions.

A smile appears on the two teenagers' faces and he goes back to what they were doing. He removes his lips from hers going further down to attach them to her neck. While he was marking his territory, his hands snake got her back unhooking her bra tossing it to the side.

"Are you comfortable moving forward?"

"Yeah I'm comfortable", she smiles.

"Is this your first time?"

Y/N nods her head looking down on the pattern stitched into her comforter. Pulling the comforter back Jordan lays Y/N down kissing her lips. She pulls off her shorts and underwear tossing them near her bra. Jordan gets on top of her removing his cotton shorts and boxers tossing those to the side as well.

"Shit."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't have a condom."

Y/N gets up going into her bathroom to get something. Jordan's back rest against her headboard as he heard her rummage through her draws. She steps back into the room with a gold packet in her hand handing it to Jordan.

"Um my mom gave me the talk and gave me some of those just in case. She probably thought it wasn't going to happen but she rather me be prepared than not having anything at all."

"It's cool I'm glad you actually have one because I didn't want to take the chance."

Jordan lifts up the covers and Y/N slides under him.

"Hold onto that for me", he hands her the gold pack.

The young girl was kind of confused to why he wasn't putting the condom on right now. He disappeared under the covers and all of a sudden she feels his tongue on her second pair of lips. Her eyes roll to the back of her head as he was giving her slow and sensual licks. Y/N jumps a little bit feeling his finger rub in between her folds.

"Just relax for me."

She fully relax and Jordan slides two fingers in going at a slow pace. Her frail hand rest on the back of his head while he was sucking on her clit. Jordan gets up from under the covers a places his lips on Y/N's again. He grabs the metallic packet out of her hands and rips it open. Placing the condom on he lines up at her entrance slowing pushing himself in. Jordan feels her body getting tense which was making it hard to go in any further.

"It's ok just breathe in through your nose and out your mouth. Just let me know when it's ok to go again."

Y/N nods her head and tells Jordan it's ok. She wraps her arms around his neck as he pulled on the sheets from a her tightness. Jordan rest his head in the crook of her neck as he gave her long deep strokes.

Y/N was trying so hard to not be loud, but she hold it in as longer. Jordan's hands firmly held her hips as his strokes start to get harder and deeper. Y/N lips connect with his again and she pushed her tongue in to gain dominance. Jordan flips them over making her on top. Her hands rest of his muscular chest as she got to work. Y/N was loving the fact that she was making Jordan moan and his eyes roll.

"Shit I'm about to bust."

Y/N goes at a faster pace and she could feel the condom get full. Removing herself from him she feels her bottom half leaking like a sprinkler. Jordan smiles and brings her body closer to his giving her forehead a kiss.

A/N
This was ass