r: disciplinarian

for MADDISONIDK 💐

- enjoy this random picture of JP that I have in my camera roll (I'm not weird; I use the pictures for the books, lmao)🥹🥰

Madison releases a tired yawn as she stands in front of her office's camera setup. She has recently been busy and hasn't been able to upload to her and her boyfriend's joint YouTube account. It was her account at first, but her viewers loved him so much they decided to do it together from that point on. Most of their content is together, but they'll branch off doing the topics they are interested in or discussing what their viewers want to know more about.

Clicking the record button, the bright red light blinks, indicating that the camera is doing its job. Maddy releases another yawn and scratches her head profusely.

"Good morning, all of you. I look a little rough right now, but that's the whole point of the video! Today Jordan and I will be doing a day in a life vlog, so get a few snacks and a drink because it's going to be pretty lengthy. I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to like and subscribe if you already don't."

She clicks the camera off, smiling that she did all that in one take. Today's plan was to be authentic and show their fans how they are daily. Then, grabbing the camera, she walks into their bedroom to see her boyfriend knocked out with his mouth open.

"Yeah, they finna hear you calling for the hogs."

Once she gets the camera rolling, she waits a few seconds before waking up Jordan.

"Baby."

Nothing.

"Baby."

Still nothing.

"Jordan Anthony Poole, if you don't get your ass up! In here, sleeping your life away like you don't have practice!"

The young girl giggles when her boyfriend's eyes shoot open, and he looks dead at the camera.

"Good morning, sunshine."

"Good morning...did you record me snoring?"

"Is that a rhetorical question," she smiles.

He shakes his head, stretching out in their California king and yawns. Once he gets together, he takes the camera out of Maddy's hands, smiling.

"Wassup, you all, it's JP3 here. My beautiful girlfriend probably did the intro while I was asleep, and yeah, let's get our day started."

The couple goes down the hall of their apartment and stops at a door that says Jr in big letters. Madison slowly opens the door to see her baby sleeping peacefully, holding his stuffed giraffe for dear life. She slowly gets down on the floor, rubbing her son's back and kissing his forehead. His eyes resemble his daddy's open. Junior gives his mommy a small smile before yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning, my baby."

"Hi, mommy."

"Now, how come he gets a sweet good morning, but I get yelled at?"

"Jordan...anyways, guys, I'm going to get breakfast started for my boys and get ready for the day, and yeah, we'll see y'all in a few."